• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Five Favorite Prospects

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I’m gonna post talent/value guys that have a chance of being there at 22, who I wouldn’t mind even if they aren’t in a position we’re hoping to draft early, in this particular order.

1. Jerry Tillery
2. Devin Bush
3. Chauncey Gardner-Johnson
4. Nasir adderley
5. Either of the top 2 corners if one fell
And an honorable mention to Darnell savage.

I’m of the firm belief that you NEVER have too many DBs or pass rushers, all of these guys are day one impact starters, and bush may be the best talent of them all but it’s tough to root for a ILB even after losing Mosley.

And just to drive this point home... I’ll take any of these guys at 22, and to drive home even further, when we’re on the clock at 22, if Tillery is on the board and we pass for literally any prospect, I’ll be pissed, he’s my #1 for us, i bet what’s left of my dignity he is a top 5 player from this class when it’s all said and done, that’s how sure I feel about Tillery and with our lack of pass rush we would be idiots to pass because of need.

Last edited:

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
Chase Winovich
Terry McLaurin
Cody Ford
Te'von Coney
Tristen Hill

(Montez Sweat was in consideration)

rossihunter2

Staff Member
That 8.08 3 cone from Ferguson doesn’t scare you?

of course it does but he also shows agility and bend on the tape where the number doesnt make as much sense as it should - but i recently came full circle on a couple of guys: Jaylon Ferguson, AJ Brown who i didnt like early in the process but who have steadily risen up my board as time passed and i got to watch more of them

of course it does but he also shows agility and bend on the tape where the number doesnt make as much sense as it should - but i recently came full circle on a couple of guys: Jaylon Ferguson, AJ Brown who i didnt like early in the process but who have steadily risen up my board as time passed and i got to watch more of them
I don’t think I saw much bend from Ferguson on tape, not to mention he fell over every time when running his 3 cone drill at his pro day. I think he’s a 3rd round prospect at best.