• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

PurpleFlock Definitive WR Rankings 2019

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Thanks @cdp for the reminder about this, and given how varied the wr opinions are this year, it'll definitely be interesting to see the results of this project

the more the merrier

So as with last year's version please go on the link below and add yourselves to the spreadsheet

Definitive WR Rankings 2019 Document Link

The instructions are also in the document but just in case:
  1. write your username in the row at the top of the table to create your column
  2. fill in your top 15 wrs by placing the corresponding number in the appropriate row

N.B. given the variance, where possible please rank your top 15 but not beyond 15 (if you don't have 15 then just go as deep as you can)

ive added as many prospects as i could think of but if ive missed any let me know and ill adjust the document and the formulas embedded in it.

Last edited:

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
It's lonely out here on the Anthony Johnson train. Looking like a single wagon at this point.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
It's lonely out here on the Anthony Johnson train. Looking like a single wagon at this point.
oops, I need to adjust mine. Thanks for reminding me

Now he's in my top 15. Can't believe I forgot to include him

bump for any more takers to add to the spreadsheet? - not long left before draft night now

Gotta be honest..don't have half of a clue compared to last year.
I'd have to dig in some tapes during the weekend but that won't be enough to have a serious opinion. Sorry bout that

I added my top 10 as well after a few hours tapes. Not very datailed but I gpt at least a decent overview. Don't have the time to watch the next ones, sadly.

It might be obvious but the order doesn't reflect my degree of preference for those players as a fit for our team.
For instance, I'd rather have Harry than AJBrown at 22, while I think the latter would be more productive in an advanced pass-oriented offense.

I cannot believe the draft is already here. I feel like this offseason is flying by or maybe I'm just more busy this year lol but I'll be trying to throw my top 15 again up this year.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I cannot believe the draft is already here. I feel like this offseason is flying by or maybe I'm just more busy this year lol but I'll be trying to throw my top 15 again up this year.

yeah ive been so much more busy this year - my board is nowhere near finished (and probably wont be whereas last year at this point id done a load of mocks and also had posted my big board with nearly 200 players on it)

rossihunter2

Staff Member
So I've sorted through the results and I'm going to give you the definitive rankings... kind of. I'm going to give you the list with our pure numerical top 15 and then I'm going to give you the list of the top 15 with players who have more than 1 dataset (i.e. players where only 1 person had them in the top 15 were removed).

The Pure Ranked Top 15:
  1. Deebo Samuel
  2. Hakeem Butler
  3. DK Metcalf
  4. AJ Brown
  5. Marquise Brown
  6. Kelvin Harmon
  7. Riley Ridley
  8. JJ Arcega-Whiteside
  9. Parris Campbell
  10. N'Keal Harry
  11. Jakobi Meyers
  12. Anthony Johnson
  13. Andy Isabella
  14. Hunter Renfrow
  15. Emanuel Hall
The Adjusted Ranked Top 15:

1. Deebo Samuel
  2. Hakeem Butler
  3. DK Metcalf
  4. AJ Brown
  5. Marquise Brown
  6. Kelvin Harmon
  7. Riley Ridley
  8. JJ Arcega-Whiteside
  9. Parris Campbell
  10. N'Keal Harry
  11. Andy Isabella
  12. Hunter Renfrow
  13. Emanuel Hall
  14. Keelan Doss
  15. Terry McLaurin
it doesn't affect the first 10 guys but it does significantly impact the bottom of the group