• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Tailgatting help!!!

Flames9

Practice Squad
Howdy all. I am more of a hockey guy (from Canada) and I have my sister,her husband and 2 young nephews (10 and 7) going to the Sept 15 game vs the Cardinals. They have already bought the tickets, but they want to tailgate. We will be driving to the game. Any tips on where to best park...Should we buy parking tickets in advance.....What to bring? Never been to a NFL football game, and we want to make it a great experience for our 2 young nephews (or maybe they are too young..they wont be chugging beer,lol) TY

Tank

Hall of Famer
Howdy all. I am more of a hockey guy (from Canada) and I have my sister,her husband and 2 young nephews (10 and 7) going to the Sept 15 game vs the Cardinals. They have already bought the tickets, but they want to tailgate. We will be driving to the game. Any tips on where to best park...Should we buy parking tickets in advance.....What to bring? Never been to a NFL football game, and we want to make it a great experience for our 2 young nephews (or maybe they are too young..they wont be chugging beer,lol) TY
Definitely by a parking pass for a tailgating lot. There are some that don’t allow “hot tailgating” so if you are grilling or cooking you need to be sure you check for that.

If you post where your seats are and how involved you want to get it will help people here give you proper advice.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
few things to say here...
1. you WILL need to pay for parking in advance if you want to tailgate(on your own, more on that later), you should find your seating section on a map of the stadium and coordinate your parking pass to be nearby

2. driving to and from the game is a major headache, it is in your best interest to try to get there real early, im talking like 8:00 at the latest.

3. you can take a baltimore light rail, park at the station and pay for the round trip ticket, which i think is like $6 these days or something. this eliminates the massive headache of driving to and from the game, and if you happen to know people tailgating, you can just meet up and tailgate with friends without dealing with all the nonsense.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor

You definitely have to go to a marked tailgating area of which there are several locations. The pay as you go parking does not allow tailgating.