• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Titans v Steelers broadcast

Batcerb

Practice Squad
Looks like the Titans V Steelers game was filmed mostly using sky cam or similar - allowed you to see all players on the field at once ...

Do you like it or prefer the “traditional” broadcast view?

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Looks like the Titans V Steelers game was filmed mostly using sky cam or similar - allowed you to see all players on the field at once ...

Do you like it or prefer the “traditional” broadcast view?

I don’t like it as a live broadcast but I would love for the nfl to release these behind the line views and sky views for full games, for evaluation purposes, you really see how plays develop, and how the qb/rb can break down a defense, and you can really evaluate what a LB or S does much better when you see the play forming from the backfield.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
its an odd view - im not sure this type of skycam use is that interesting particularly - the one i find interesting is when they have the skycam drop behind the qb as a supplementary view that's interesting for some drives

the skycam view they used in the steelers titans game looks more like a more traditional all-22 view live

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
Remember when they had that commercial for Michael Vick called "The Vick Experience"? We need a GoPro installed on Lamar's helmet to be a permanent camera option for all Ravens games. I wanna see the fear in a defender's eyes as he gets his ankles broke (RIP LJ Fort).

Reactions: cdp

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
It certainly adds to the experience and I wouldn't mind them using one skycam angle more as an instant analysis assistance.

I don't know if I'm the only one, but I don't like Fox I hope we have a lot of CBS games scheduled. They may have the better announcers but their broadcast is terrible