• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

AFCN is lining up nicely for Baltimore

RobZombie

Practice Squad
I am a Seahawks fan that has adopted the Ravens as my backup or second team. It comes from some of the more entertaining and embarrassing smackdowns the Steelers have had by the Ravens, their constant representation in the playoffs and the coaching staff. At the season onset, I listened to some pundit giving out nonsense about Jackson not being a QB and the Ravens taking 4th in the division. He had the Browns at number 13 in NFL power rankings so he was obviously a genius. In any case, It was a good laugh and sure enough Jackson lit up the Dolphins in a bad way and carried into week 2. I enjoy that immensely. I look forward to attending the game here in Seattle on 10/20.

I have to ask the members here. Do any of you know of two members named TripleChris or OutsiderJohnson? Years ago we used to frequent an anti-Ravens forum made by a Steelers fan that I ultimately took ownership of (and of course reversing the intent of the forum) It has been a long time, I am just curious of their whereabouts. I assume they finally got married, had kids and a mortgage but you never know.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
I am a Seahawks fan that has adopted the Ravens as my backup or second team. It comes from some of the more entertaining and embarrassing smackdowns the Steelers have had by the Ravens, their constant representation in the playoffs and the coaching staff. At the season onset, I listened to some pundit giving out nonsense about Jackson not being a QB and the Ravens taking 4th in the division. He had the Browns at number 13 in NFL power rankings so he was obviously a genius. In any case, It was a good laugh and sure enough Jackson lit up the Dolphins in a bad way and carried into week 2. I enjoy that immensely. I look forward to attending the game here in Seattle on 10/20.

I have to ask the members here. Do any of you know of two members named TripleChris or OutsiderJohnson? Years ago we used to frequent an anti-Ravens forum made by a Steelers fan that I ultimately took ownership of (and of course reversing the intent of the forum) It has been a long time, I am just curious of their whereabouts. I assume they finally got married, had kids and a mortgage but you never know.
I've been regular since 2012 and can't recall either of those two names on the old official forum.
Thanks for beating shitsburgh btw.

RobZombie

Practice Squad
I am looking forward to hopefully seeing that two more times at the hands of Baltimore. Last week I heard the coverage team use the term "storied franchise" no less than 3 times when referring to the Squealers. They did it as if being "storied" means the football team is better than the norm. That game in DoucheBurgh should have been a little bigger margin but the Hawks RB decided to fumble in the red zone... TWICE. I will take the win there any day of the week.

I miss the Lewis, T-Suggs, Scott, Ngata group beating the tar out of RoethlisRaper but he is out now anyways.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Was on the br.com boards since 2010, never saw those names. But hey, welcome to the boards! Seahawks have always been a team I’ve really liked, big fan of Russell Wilson, Richard Sherman, beastmode and Doug Baldwin, the latter 3 will always be Seahawks in my book.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I never had an issue with Pacific Northwest teams since I was born in Montana (lived there for like two months). But I swear, PLEASE do NO JINX US!