• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Defense Notes Podcast: Week 13 49ers @ Ravens

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
she's so good - i couldnt believe that i only ended up following her on twitter this year after one of the podcasts despite her being part of the br.com media group

although i will say im looking forward to your reappearance on the podcast soon that ken teased too :D
Bias again but understandable - this year she's not a part of br.com media group :p

Filmstudy

Staff Member
Filmstudy
Writer
Looking forward to next Edgar episode as well. That will be recorded on Tuesday night after the Bills game.

What a find Sarah was. I said hi at camp once, but the opportunity to have different folks on the show this year has introduced me to all kinds of great football fans who have a variety of backgrounds.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Looking forward to next Edgar episode as well. That will be recorded on Tuesday night after the Bills game.

What a find Sarah was. I said hi at camp once, but the opportunity to have different folks on the show this year has introduced me to all kinds of great football fans who have a variety of backgrounds.
it really was fabulous and I like this "Radio Show Host" format a lot!

Joshua Hoffman

Practice Squad

I love when the ravens youTubers are on. Especially Tim. I’d pay to hear that.