• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

redrum52

Hall of Famer

Send them former 1st rounder PQ, a 3rd rounder, and former 1st round WR, Laquon Treadwell.

That sounds fair to me.

For me, the third rounder is close to enough. That's an overpay. He's done very little in this league.

It does but only in case his knee is not completely shot.

Yeah the 3rd is good I think. I wouldn't move PQ unless it's a deal for a cb or proven edge. And even in the case of the edge I'd be hesitant.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Looks like the other purple team finally released Cook. Inb4 the obligatory post of someone saying we should consider him for cheap lol.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Demarcus Robinson to the Rams

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Looks like the other purple team finally released Cook. Inb4 the obligatory post of someone saying we should consider him for cheap lol.

Damn i missed it. …Anyways …we should consider him for cheap

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Robinson did a nice job for us last season but we have gotten better at the position .....assuming we stay healthy .
Wonder if that opens the door for EDC to pursue and sign DHop?

JAAM

Hall of Famer

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Pass rushers don't give you fantasy points.
I don’t understand why you get your panties in a bunch anytime Hopkins is mentioned. Josina literally wrote that we’re monitoring his market. We have bigger needs and I’d much rather have Chase Young or Danielle Hunter to bolster the pass rush but we’re just talking about what was reported

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
I don’t understand why you get your panties in a bunch anytime Hopkins is mentioned. Josina literally wrote that we’re monitoring his market. We have bigger needs and I’d much rather have Chase Young or Danielle Hunter to bolster the pass rush but we’re just talking about what was reported
I mean others have said we're not monitoring. So which reports we going with?
In this case, seems like the universal idea is to go with reporting that benefits whatever personal agenda it is.

In any event, you responded to a message about somebody asking if Demarcus Robinson signing with the Rams increases the chances of us signing Hopkins. I don't think you are naive enough to think there's any correlation between the two.

The Ravens are monitoring his market at the same level that 31 other teams are monitoring his market. Much in the same way they're monitoring dozens of other FA markets.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I mean others have said we're not monitoring. So which reports we going with?
In this case, seems like the universal idea is to go with reporting that benefits whatever personal agenda it is.

In any event, you responded to a message about somebody asking if Demarcus Robinson signing with the Rams increases the chances of us signing Hopkins. I don't think you are naive enough to think there's any correlation between the two.

The Ravens are monitoring his market at the same level that 31 other teams are monitoring his market. Much in the same way they're monitoring dozens of other FA markets.
I’m just saying.. she specifically mentioned us. I think she has a trusted source or sources within the building. Regardless, it’s just interesting that she specifically named the Ravens and only the Ravens out of all the other teams in the NFL

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’m just saying.. she specifically mentioned us. I think she has a trusted source or sources within the building. Regardless, it’s just interesting that she specifically named the Ravens and only the Ravens out of all the other teams in the NFL
Cool. She's one reporter. Was also responding directly to a quote about the Browns interest, which she agreed with.
Taking actual physical visits to places like Ten would seem to be a good showing that he's interested in that place as well.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Cool. She's one reporter. Was also responding directly to a quote about the Browns interest, which she agreed with.
Taking actual physical visits to places like Ten would seem to be a good showing that he's interested in that place as well.
she’s been on the money before when it comes to the Ravens. I actually kind of think that her source is Lamar himself. Who exactly is saying that we’re not interested in Hopkins?