• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Been watching some Flacco clips with Baltimore and god I miss his deep ball. I hope Lamar can develop a pretty deep ball. I remember getting out of my seat when Flacco would chuck it deep waiting in anticipation

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Been watching some Flacco clips with Baltimore and god I miss his deep ball. I hope Lamar can develop a pretty deep ball. I remember getting out of my seat when Flacco would chuck it deep waiting in anticipation

Guy had such a pretty deep ball early in his career. Serious arm strength. However, it did seem like his mechanics went downhill after the super bowl victory. Maybe I'm misremembering, but he always seemed to throw off his back foot towards the end of his Baltimore days. Underthrowing Torrey Smith and Mike Wallace a couple times a game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guy had such a pretty deep ball early in his career. Serious arm strength. However, it did seem like his mechanics went downhill after the super bowl victory. Maybe I'm misremembering, but he always seemed to throw off his back foot towards the end of his Baltimore days. Underthrowing Torrey Smith and Mike Wallace a couple times a game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That happened after the ACL

tbh his mechanics looked pretty shoddy even before he had the ACL in 2015 - but the OL was bad etc. which you could argue is equally important (as we saw with lamar's mechanics at times this year too behind an OL that could not pass protect)

Yeah maybe, but to be fair he put us in a position to make the Superbowl in 2014 but our defence shat the bed twice. That game and the 2003 RWC final are 2 games I will never get over.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Love Ireland, I'm a citizen on the basis of my paternal grandmother who was from Kerry. Spent a fair bit of time in Ireland as a young backpacker, Cork is probably one of my favourite cities in the world tho

That’s great! I was born in Dublin, and came to the states as a lad at the age of 13

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I’m just from shitty California

JAAM

Hall of Famer