• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

JAAM

Hall of Famer

JAAM

Hall of Famer

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Who’s been cut? That’s my first guess, is it’s a cut
not necessarily. Could be a player that will be signed after the draft. Could also be a right tackle, ie Rick Wagner, who was pretty highly rated with the Packers last year.

Simba

Staff Member
With Levine back, these are the only guys from the Ravens left on the open market...

Unrestricted FAs: DJ Fluker, Dez Bryant, DeAndrew White
Non-tendered/Cut: Robert Griffin, Antoine Wesley, Johnny Townsend
PS Not Re-signed: Pierre Desir, Jordan Mills, RJ Prince, Parker Ehinger

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor

I loved Anthony Miller coming out of the draft. If we could get him for cheap, I would be pumped

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Yes; don’t believe her, she’s not along the same credibility lines of the Rapoport/Schefters of the world
She’s actually quite credible from what I’m reading about her, credible as in like she has legitimate sources and has never once posted blatantly false shit about the ravens

Simba

Staff Member
She’s actually quite credible from what I’m reading about her, credible as in like she has legitimate sources and has never once posted blatantly false shit about the ravens

She is credible. Of course she's not out here breaking every piece of Ravens news, but when she hears something and publicizes it, it's usually correct.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
She is credible. Of course she's not out here breaking every piece of Ravens news, but when she hears something and publicizes it, it's usually correct.
Wouldn’t the visitation or at least the news broke by now though? It’s been a few days since her tweet

Simba

Staff Member
Wouldn’t the visitation or at least the news broke by now though? It’s been a few days since her tweet

I'm not sure that matters. I believe the tweet said soon. Doesn't necessarily mean a few days is soon. This is the patience portion of FA. No need to rush anything from the team's or player's side, so I'd guess there have been talks about a visit and they'll get it done when the time is appropriate, assuming her source is telling the truth. I wouldn't doubt it.