• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.
  • Hey there! We are so glad that you could make it to PurpleFlock on game day- thanks for stopping by! Be sure to sign up here in order to talk about today's game with our other members.

Week 16 Baltimore Ravens @ Cleveland Browns

Status
Not open for further replies.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
1pm ET @ Firstenergy Stadium

For the first time this year the Ravens will have Jim Nantz and Tony Romo calling a game on a day when the ravens will have a chance to avenge the loss that kick-started the winning streak and maybe send the browns organisation back into complete turmoil again. We can only hope.

On the line though is a chance to clinch home-field advantage and the 1 seed with a win with a week to spare.

@allblackraven over to you

LETSSSS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
FB_IMG_1577023822929.jpg

He has been such a good boy. I hope he is getting nice holidays gifts. We are an interfaith couple so celebrate 2 holidays this week. We have to run to Petsmart in a little bit to get our girl a few things for both.

Oh yea, we have gifts for him and a Christmas calendar where he gets a treat each day until Christmas, def a spoiled little shit lol

We had to put her on a diet and limit treats she went from 42 lbs to 49 lbs in a year. We just came back and did get her one holiday cookie to put in her stocking and 2 toys for each holiday.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
We had to put her on a diet and limit treats she went from 42 lbs to 49 lbs in a year. We just came back and did get her one holiday cookie to put in her stocking and 2 toys for each holiday.
my shih tzus are 12.5 lbs and 10.5 lbs. The one that is 10.5 lbs needs to gain wait, but sometimes older dogs, she is 16 in January, don't eat like they do when they are younger. We are currently monitoring her blood pressure and on bp medication.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
nervous time - especially as it's been ages since we last played football
certainly feels that way...

I always get more nervous when I can't watch the game live. I'll see the first 20 to 25 minutes or so and then miss the rest of the game. I'll be taping the game and listen to the entire game so I can hear Tony Romo call the game...

I am always nervous before every game. I hope different announcers don’t jinx us we have been doing well with who people do not like.

jdynamite

Ravens Ring of Honor
Ugh watching cbs pre game. They said Greg Roman is expected to get plenty of HC interviews. Smdh I was hopeful we could retain him for at least one more year. I mean it’s not exactly something that can be easily replicated.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Love this crew today. Jim and Romo are the best

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Ugh watching cbs pre game. They said Greg Roman is expected to get plenty of HC interviews. Smdh I was hopeful we could retain him for at least one more year. I mean it’s not exactly something that can be easily replicated.
I think next season our offense will look relatively different. I think we’ll go back to a more traditional offense with Lamar throwing more especially with more weapons on the outside so I THINK we MIGHT be able to survive a loss of GRo, but obviously I’d pay him anything to stay because of his rapport with Lamar.

BJB

Practice Squad
I am visiting mom in Tampa....happy the bucks played last night...no problems on who to watch

Status
Not open for further replies.