• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
My first or second time doing fantasy football he won me like 5500 lol. Had him, diggs when he first went to bills, derrick henry, andrews and kyler.. i only lost games cause i never sub people during byes and thats why i never play anymore
My best team was in 2019. Lamar, DH, CMC, Davante Adams, Diggs, Thielen. Killed it that year.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Dayton Wade my new Tim White :love:
Damn I forgot about white. He has 1 NFL reception but we really thought he could be something

JAAM

Hall of Famer

JAAM

Hall of Famer
There was a fake leak of Burrow on the cover from the Gamestop website but it was proven to be a fake image so people went off that.
Yea but idiots didn’t even question it lol they just accepted it

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Twitter never fails to entertain. Someone named "terroristharbaugh" commented on my post. The picture was John's face overlayed over Bin laden famous speech photo. Which one of you did this?

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Twitter never fails to entertain. Someone named "terroristharbaugh" commented on my post. The picture was John's face overlayed over Bin laden famous speech photo. Which one of you did this?
@Davesta