• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Rossi's Pre Free Agency Top 5 Position Rankings

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
i know lol - not laid off yet - but that's certainly potentially on the horizon within the next month or so unless something changes
my neighbor works for Marriott in HR. I live near the corporate headquarters in Bethesda, MD. Anyway, she was placed on furlough for about 60 to 90 days.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Rossi, based on your rankings can you give me 4 rounds (all our picks) of your best draft picks (ideal)?

kind of depends on how aligned the rest of the league is but i'd say this would be a realistic great outcome - ill throw in the 5th rounder too lol

28: Denzel Mims
55: Justin Madubuike
60: Robert Hunt
92: Troy Dye
106: Lynn Bowden Jr
129: Josiah Scott
143: Kevin Dotson
170: Chris Orr

that doesnt include an EDGE but the more im looking at this draft class the more i dont think we'll be in the right spot to pick up an edge without moving around the draft - this also could be a bit conservative - it's hard to gauge who could potentially fall and so its hard to pick which player might fall into our lap (a la orlando brown and mark andrews in 2018)

im down to 2 players i want at 28 barring any surprise falls - Denzel Mims and Cesar Ruiz - if we start the draft with either of them ill probably already be happy with the class - if we found a way to somehow get both id be ecstatic lol

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
kind of depends on how aligned the rest of the league is but i'd say this would be a realistic great outcome - ill throw in the 5th rounder too lol

28: Denzel Mims
55: Justin Madubuike
60: Robert Hunt
92: Troy Dye
106: Lynn Bowden Jr
129: Josiah Scott
143: Kevin Dotson
170: Chris Orr

that doesnt include an EDGE but the more im looking at this draft class the more i dont think we'll be in the right spot to pick up an edge without moving around the draft - this also could be a bit conservative - it's hard to gauge who could potentially fall and so its hard to pick which player might fall into our lap (a la orlando brown and mark andrews in 2018)

im down to 2 players i want at 28 barring any surprise falls - Denzel Mims and Cesar Ruiz - if we start the draft with either of them ill probably already be happy with the class - if we found a way to somehow get both id be ecstatic lol
I like Cesar Ruiz as our first pick as well! If there is a run at WRs we may have to trade up in the second and we may still land Mims! But, I like it.