• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Draft Favorites

Fast Eddie

Practice Squad
I love reading through your comments on draft prospects. Typically you guys have your mock drafts up every step of the way...whats the deal with that?

Anyway, I'd be curious to hear some of your wish list players through the first 3-4 rounds to give me an idea on some potential sleepers and EDC targets.

(Sometimes I feel like you guys are literally in our GM's head looking back on predictions)

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I love reading through your comments on draft prospects. Typically you guys have your mock drafts up every step of the way...whats the deal with that?

Anyway, I'd be curious to hear some of your wish list players through the first 3-4 rounds to give me an idea on some potential sleepers and EDC targets.

(Sometimes I feel like you guys are literally in our GM's head looking back on predictions)

idk what it is but im finding it really hard to project for other teams this year which fundamentally is important to doing good mocks for us (especially when picking so late) - that and the fact that ive been really busy at work since the pandemic hit the UK - ive done so much evaluation on prospects but its not translating into mocks - might only get 1 done before the draft this year rather than the usual 3+ i normally get to

there are all sorts of guys i really like all throughout the draft though at lots of different positions - hard to narrow it down lol

i'll try and maybe give one or 2 guys i really like at every position of interest - not all are 1st round picks and not all are deep sleepers but all are guys i like in some fashion or another - im probably higher on all of these guys than the consensus:

DL: Justin Madubuike
EDGE: Jonathan Greenard
LB: Chris Orr
CB: Josiah Scott and Amik Robertson
OT: Prince Tega Wanogho
OG: Damien Lewis and Kevin Dotson
C: Cesar Ruiz
WR: Denzel Mims

and here's some smaller school guys i like at each position i can think of:

EDGE: Alex Highsmith (not that small a school) and Derek Tuszka
S: Kyle Dugger and Jeremy Chinn
CB: Kindle Vildor
OT: Ben Bartch
OG: Robert Hunt and Kevin Dotson (both played at the same college next to each other on the OL - Robert Hunt projects inside but mostly played tackle in college)
TE: Adam Trautman
WR: Antonio Gandy-Golden

and some other random guys of interest who you might not have paid much attention to (again ill try and do 1 or 2 for each position):

DL: McTelvin Agim
EDGE: Khalid Kareem and Jabari Zuniga
LB: Akeem Davis-Gaither and Logan Wilson
CB: Damon Arnette and Noah Igbinoghene
OT: Saahdiq Charles (I think he'd be a good candidate to move inside but probably could play tackle too)
OG: Shane Lemieux
C: Any of the top 4 guys are worth a look but not much beyond that (Cesar Ruiz, Lloyd Cushenberry, Tyler Biadasz and Matt Hennessey)
RB: Anthony McFarland
TE: Colby Parkinson
WR: Bryan Edwards, Tyler Johnson, Gabriel Davis and Devin Duvernay

Last edited:

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
With the emergence of sites of sites like TDN and their mock generator, we’ve been doing more lazy mocks where we just run those and post them.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

some of us do a ton of research on prospects as well. It's why we have a Forum Mock game so we can put our GM hats on, although we did skip it this year.

Last edited:

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
With the emergence of sites of sites like TDN and their mock generator, we’ve been doing more lazy mocks where we just run those and post them.

I've never posted a mock but I've done a few of these lol.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Cesar Ruiz, Jon greenard, Jonathan Taylor, Tyler Johnson.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Denzel Mims, Epenesa, Davidson, Dye, Wilson, Cesar Ruis, Hunt, Lewis, Edwards, Pittman

Last edited: