• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Jacoby Jones and Others to Retire as Ravens

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
With one of my all time favorite players set to retire later today, I'm curious who you guys think will retire with us. I hope SSS does, for yes he was mainly in a Panther uniform, but we all know he was just a trapped Raven. There are also guys like Torrey Smith I'd love to see retire here down the road.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Also, kind of random but can you believe that Torrey Smith is only 28?? I thought he would easily be thirty by now. Man I miss that guy.

K-Dog

MVP
Torrey is the only non Raven football player I follow on FB.
He pretty active on there.

RavensFan419

Pro Bowler
I'd love to see SSS but Torrey Smith is another one I wish we would've never let him walk I think him and Joes chemistry was amazing... but I'm happy Jacoby is retiring with us always thought he was over looked during our super bowl run we don't get past Denver without him and we don't beat the 49ers without him

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
SSS last played for the Ravens, so doesn't that mean that he already retired a Raven? Unless he signs a 1 day contract with Carloina.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'd love to see SSS but Torrey Smith is another one I wish we would've never let him walk I think him and Joes chemistry was amazing... but I'm happy Jacoby is retiring with us always thought he was over looked during our super bowl run we don't get past Denver without him and we don't beat the 49ers without him
And he was stolen of his SB MVP as well.