• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

New Ravens Bar in Washington, DC

Nightman

Practice Squad
Besides Mason Inn in Glover Park, which still may or not be one

There is Free State Alantic on 5th Street which is mostly Maryland stuff, has no kitchen but they let you bring hot food, its in the basement of the old Burger King across from Metro Headquarter and near the Judicary Square Metro station. They mostly have Maryland microbrews, no Natty Boh because its the Indianapolis Colts of beer brewed in Kentucky. There is stuff like Berger cookies and Utz Potato Chips is you want something eat. Not a bad place IMO.

Tank

Hall of Famer
Besides Mason Inn in Glover Park, which still may or not be one

There is Free State Alantic on 5th Street which is mostly Maryland stuff, has no kitchen but they let you bring hot food, its in the basement of the old Burger King across from Metro Headquarter and near the Judicary Square Metro station. They mostly have Maryland microbrews, no Natty Boh because its the Indianapolis Colts of beer brewed in Kentucky. There is stuff like Berger cookies and Utz Potato Chips is you want something eat. Not a bad place IMO.
This is cool, was looking for a place to watch the Bears game because I don’t think it will be on DC local TV, and I canned the Sunday ticket this year. Sounds like right by the National Building Museum. Right?

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
This is cool, was looking for a place to watch the Bears game because I don’t think it will be on DC local TV, and I canned the Sunday ticket this year. Sounds like right by the National Building Museum. Right?
That sucks, however I do have Sunday Ticket.

Tank

Hall of Famer
That sucks, however I do have Sunday Ticket.
I’ve had it since it started but dropped it this year. I didn’t use it much last year and my use has steadily declined since cahannel 9 started carrying the games. There’s only the rare instances when the Redskins are playing an AFC team and they have to be on CBS that there are conflicts. I did get an invite to a friend’s on the eastern shore, so we’ll see.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I’ve had it since it started but dropped it this year. I didn’t use it much last year and my use has steadily declined since cahannel 9 started carrying the games. There’s only the rare instances when the Redskins are playing an AFC team and they have to be on CBS that there are conflicts. I did get an invite to a friend’s on the eastern shore, so we’ll see.
Yeah, I’ve contemplated cancelling it myself for the same reasons. You also may be able to stream the game when there are conflicts. However I keep it so I can watch teams other than the Redskins.

Nightman

Practice Squad
Yes, but last week there was a conflict where both the Redskins and Ravens had their game on Fox. So they moved us to another bar with the Sunday Ticket, the Lost and Found on 9th street near the Convention Center. Free State doesn't have the Sunday Ticket Package. But at least at that other bar we had sound albeit in the back, still 6 people showed up at the last minute to watch.

Tank

Hall of Famer
Yes, but last week there was a conflict where both the Redskins and Ravens had their game on Fox. So they moved us to another bar with the Sunday Ticket, the Lost and Found on 9th street near the Convention Center. Free State doesn't have the Sunday Ticket Package. But at least at that other bar we had sound albeit in the back, still 6 people showed up at the last minute to watch.
Oh. That’s not too far away, but I guess a surprise. Last week should be the only conflict with the skins for this season.

I ended up just staying home and watching a stream. Game sucked but the stream with Chromecast was OK.

Nightman

Practice Squad
Oh. That’s not too far away, but I guess a surprise. Last week should be the only conflict with the skins for this season.

I ended up just staying home and watching a stream. Game sucked but the stream with Chromecast was OK.
The same people who own Free State Atlantic also own Lost and Found on 9th street which I alerted them that the game was blacked out and moved on short notice to this place, that had the Sunday Ticket. Same BYOP format and we had the back bar to watch the game with sound. didn't even mind having to go get drinks at the front one. Thank the management for the heads up!

Nightman

Practice Squad
The same people who own Free State Atlantic also own Lost and Found on 9th street which I alerted them that the game was blacked out and moved on short notice to this place, that had the Sunday Ticket. Same BYOP format and we had the back bar to watch the game with sound. didn't even mind having to go get drinks at the front one. Thank the management for the heads up!
Sadly I went there after Church and it was closed, I watched the game against the Lions at the Greene Turtle with no sound.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk