• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 12 Baltimore Ravens @ Pittsburgh Steelers

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Lol fuck you.

they’re a dirty cheating fucking sorry ass team, they deserve all the bad karma coming their way.

Jeez.....i feel sorry for you. Good night child

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I cannot express how much I hate it when Baltimore get swept by Pitt. It's even more infuriating to realize that even with this scrub team, they should have won both games.

THIS PRESENT Ravens roster don't have the testicular fortitude to WIN games that they should or could have won. The FIRE to push them over the top is not in'em. Case and point, that drive before the half. So, sure, our Ravens defense fought hard for 3 1/2 qrtrs but right on cue in the 4th, with the potential to get the Steelers off the field and get the ball back to their offense for a potential "game-winning drive".....guess what happened? Guess? They crumbled like wet toast. GAME OVER!

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
THIS PRESENT Ravens roster don't have the testicular fortitude to WIN games that they should or could have won. The FIRE to push them over the top is not in'em. Case and point, that drive before the half. So, sure, our Ravens defense fought hard for 3 1/2 qrtrs but right on cue in the 4th, with the potential to get the Steelers off the field and get the ball back to their offense for a potential "game-winning drive".....guess what happened? Guess? They crumbled like wet toast. GAME OVER!

What are you talking about ? We were missing 23 players, starting guys that have been here a week, and STILL took the #1 team in the league to the brink in the road.

Just imagine if we didn’t start the lame duck RG3

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
What are you talking about ? We were missing 23 players, starting guys that have been here a week, and STILL took the #1 team in the league to the brink in the road.

Just imagine if we didn’t start the lame duck RG3 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed! But, that's the thing, we did have lame-duck RG3 for most of that game and no adjustments were made until late. No fire! That's what I'm talking about.

Last edited:

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Agreed! But, that's the thing, we did have lame-duck RG3 for most of that game and no adjustments were made until late. No fire! That's what I'm talking about.

That’s just Harbs being Harbs , incredibly stubborn. I think the team had some fire but i don’t think they respond well to him

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
That’s just Harbs being Harbs , incredibly stubborn. I think the team had some fire but i don’t think they respond well to him

Well, the term "fire" may mean different things to different folks. To me, it means playing with a sense of urgency, awareness and aggression. Sure, we saw some of that on a few plays but it was lacking on plays such as; the pick 6 by RG3 when Hollywood ran side by side Haden without attempting to tackle him before he reached the end zone. No fire! Or, that debacle near the end of the half with the clock running and the Ravens show no sense of awareness, urgency or aggression to quickly get lined up to at least clock the rock for a few end zone attempts. Instead, they were lethargic and came away with nothing! No fire! That's what I mean by my usage of that term. Overall, of course, I appreciate the Ravens not just laying down in Pittsburgh yesterday because they were shorthanded and made the game respectable.

Status
Not open for further replies.