• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

TE Thread

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Get ready to catch the ball 2 yards out on the flats....

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
I honestly don't know how he was still a free agent I think he's the best TE in our team now. Watson can catch but the second he does he's down

rossihunter2

Staff Member
escobar maybe helps us in the redzone but more likely he's a blocking tight end who will occasionally pick up 5 yards in the passing game and hopefully will catch a couple of touchdowns (if we can get to the redzone - when was the last time we did that outside of garbage time)

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
escobar maybe helps us in the redzone but more likely he's a blocking tight end who will occasionally pick up 5 yards in the passing game and hopefully will catch a couple of touchdowns (if we can get to the redzone - when was the last time we did that outside of garbage time)
Good question, think it was the Raiders game,

Tank

Hall of Famer
Thinking this may mean Watson is worse than he was going into the Vikes game. Man I hope not.

Sooky

Pro Bowler
Tbh I think the Escobar signing is a sign that Mayle may be playing more WR this game with all the injuries. I wouldn't be surprised it Perriman, Wallace, and Maclin all cannot suit up.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Max Williams impressed the hell out of me after watching this again. Collins had 2 good runs on the day, and the second one was incredible, he shoved the linebacker 5 yards backwards and stumbling. Watch the 4th and 1 Allen *didn't* get. The linebacker darted in and Max showed great skill and footwork keeping up and pushing him in. Then, of course, the screenplay catch directed to him. I need to see more screens to Maxx, not Allen. Max always seems to jump some bodies and get huge plays on the screens. I beg you, Marty, run some to him.