• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Jersey Collections

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Alright, so I'm a big fan of player Jerseys, not only from the Ravens so I'm looking to start collecting.
I've had 5 jerseys, all the shittiest types of the years, and those are a Ray Rice (can't wear that one) Joe Flacco (ehhhhhhh) a Ray Lewis (he signed it for me, can't wear that), Tucker <- Same story and my favorite and active one is a Mosley.

I'm looking to spend on a jersey and here are my options, I want to hear opinions and about what jerseys you all have also.

1. 1990 Throwback Randall Cunningham Green. My favorite player of all time, the old eagle logo is dope and it looks cool in general.
2. Dan Marino Teal Throwback. My 2nd favorite player. Again, Dolphins logo is pretty cool.
3. Throwback Steve Atwater Orange. Pretty dope, I love that throwback broncos logo and Atwater was a fucking beast.
4. Winslow, baby blue throwback chargers. Same as the others, I think those are the 4 coolest looking old jerseys around.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
I have a Mcnair jersey, a cheap Rice jersey, maybe an old Lewis jersey. Then I have a Ngata jersey that I got signed by a bunch of players at an open practice, and my current jersey is a SSS jersey.

Those look like good choices.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I have a (purple) CJ Mosely Jersey and one with my last name (Kaplan) on it thst was customized for me and given to me as a gift when I turned 50.

I have a Kenny Stabler Mitchell and Ness Jersey
Signed Sean Taylor Jersey - rare
Cooley
Kerrigan

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
im potentially gonna get a jersey this xmas, anyone got any suggestions? obviously preferably players that will be here for the longer term than shorter
Maybe Stanley, Mosley, Brandon Williams, or Jefferson.

K-Dog

MVP
Mosely or Stanley. I’d also consider Humphrey
Good choices.
Tucker isn't going anywhere either.

Anyone else might be off the team in five years or so.

I am down to Webb, Suggs, and Jimmy. My days are numbered. :(