• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The College Football Thread

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
it was very important for Harbaugh to win the National Championship. Only means good things are coming...

Then again as Jim Harbaugh said, he can get off the little boy table at family get togethers.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Jim Harbaugh and Michigan ended Nick Saban's run in Alabama en route to the National Championship. What a story.

Bama Ravens

Veteran
It’s a very sad day for me, but I’m happy Coach Saban gets to go enjoy his retirement with his family while he is still healthy. Having gone through the pre-Saban era (The Era of the Mike’s), I never could have dreamed of the success he would bring to Alabama. It’s been a pleasure to be an Alabama fan during this incredible run.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I know he's in high school, but if this dude is good enough to get drafted into the league, HIS jersey sales will go through the fucking roof.

1705081141981.png

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Our starting corners both entered the portal before he even told the team - news dropped at 1 pst, meeting at 1:30

Meesh Powell is one of the cbs, I had 3 classes with him during college and kid was dumb as rocks. We had quantive stats labs where we had to code on laptops and call on zoom and the dude would always join from his Phone and pretend he couldn’t figure out how to work the equations on his computer, even tho his zoom would say “meeshs iPhone”. Worst lab partner ever but man that guy sticks in man coverage!

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
It is truly ass though as I’ve never cared much for college football or really had a team until these last few years, but now we are back to stage one and will get wrecked in the big 10. Ugh.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
It is truly ass though as I’ve never cared much for college football or really had a team until these last few years, but now we are back to stage one and will get wrecked in the big 10. Ugh.
I wonder whether DeBoer was getting everything at Washington that Lanning had in Oregon. Apparently Lanning was Bama's first choice but declined.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I wonder whether DeBoer was getting everything at Washington that Lanning had in Oregon. Apparently Lanning was Bama's first choice but declined.
Thank goodness for that. Now that we have Gabriel, I'm hopeful we can compete for the Big 10 Championship.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Eugene has that Nike money but not much more appeal. I was originally going to attend UO but switched to UW last minute; Seattle was a far nicer and cooler looking area. I couldn’t believe lanning said no to Alabama, maybe he has kids in school or something