• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 13 Baltimore Ravens @ Pittsburgh Steelers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tank

Hall of Famer
Nobody blocked Watt, he came wide open to Lamar. I don't get how we didn't bring in an extra blocker there. Put Ricard there to block Watt, we win the game if someone blocks Watt. Hard to throw with Watt in Lamar's face.
That was by design, it worked Lamar just didn’t execute the simple pass.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Nobody blocked Watt, he came wide open to Lamar. I don't get how we didn't bring in an extra blocker there. Put Ricard there to block Watt, we win the game if someone blocks Watt. Hard to throw with Watt in Lamar's face.
So where was Phillips

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I love the call to go for 2pts to WIN the game. The Ravens just can never seem to take advantage of their advantages (i.e. the bengals lost) to take further control (beat the steelers and send them further in the basement) of the AFC North.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Is this really balling out? A win is a win certainly but they scored 3 points in the first half. This isn't really dominant I dont think. They are just playing a not so great team

I never said the word "dominant" you did Dark. Lol!

And "balling out" is a term of perspective. My usage of it was in reference to the Steelers playing aggressively offensively down the stretch to take the lead in the game when given the opportunity.

Dean

Practice Squad
We should have won that game. Poor pass by 8 to Andrew's. In the 3rd quarter and early 4th quarter is when we should have put Shittsburgh to sleep. IMO...something is not right with 8. He looks lackadaisical out there. Why is he holding on to the damn ball so long? Frustrating to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.