• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Purple Flock Dynasty League

RationalCowboysFan

Practice Squad
Seeing as Somerset selected Eric Ebron, I will make what is technically the last pick of this years draft. With the 90th pick in the draft, America's Fantasy Team selects Tyler Bass K Buffalo Bills, making him this year's Mr. Irrelevant. This concludes the draft, good luck to everyone this season and may all the last second touchdowns, field goal attempts, and game changing defensive plays go in your favor!
 

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
My friend will pick when he gets up.

In the meantime, would you all be comfortable holding both Lamar and Hollywood? I drafted Hollywood and have a chance to trade for Lamar. I think someone else here has that combo. Just curious.

I currently have Russ at QB
I have Lamar and Hollywood in one of my leagues.
 

Who Run It

Practice Squad
What are your predictions for the Ravens offensive rookies today? I know @Ludy51 has Dobbins and I just saw that @allblackraven picked up Proche yesterday. I don't think anybody has Duvernay. I think if we blow them out, Dobbins will have a huge day and get the bulk of the carries in the second half. If it stays close, I think Ingram gets 60% of the RB touches with the other 40% split between Gus and Dobbins. Our top 3 WR in playing time will probably be Brown, Boykin, and Snead so I don't see Duvernay or Proche making any noise in Week 1 outside of special teams. Who knows though! Apparently they both looked decent in training camp
 

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
What are your predictions for the Ravens offensive rookies today? I know @Ludy51 has Dobbins and I just saw that @allblackraven picked up Proche yesterday. I don't think anybody has Duvernay. I think if we blow them out, Dobbins will have a huge day and get the bulk of the carries in the second half. If it stays close, I think Ingram gets 60% of the RB touches with the other 40% split between Gus and Dobbins. Our top 3 WR in playing time will probably be Brown, Boykin, and Snead so I don't see Duvernay or Proche making any noise in Week 1 outside of special teams. Who knows though! Apparently they both looked decent in training camp

I’d assume Dobbins might get the most looks/production. I have him Lamar and Hollywood in one league. Not starting dobbins yet. I also picked up Duvernay in my other deep dynasty league. Just a stash. I’d like to see him hit the field a couple of times today. Just call a track team play. Lol speed guys !
 

Sizzle

Staff Member
Moderator
Are there any open spots? I won't lie, I have never done dynasty leagues before, but if it means helping ya'll get off the ground with this thing for this year, I'm down. And I don't mind taking over a former owner's spot either, just don't expect too much greatness out of me as I'll be learning a shit ton on the fly in terms of dynasty leagues.
 

Sizzle

Staff Member
Moderator
Yo, so you guys are still wanting to continue this dynasty? Or a fresh one? Let me know and I’ll get the ball rolling. @RavensMania @Who Run It @RationalCowboysFan @Charm City

Sorry for the delay, been busy last couple of months.

And like I said if y’all either start from scratch or keep teams from last year but need a new owner because one left, I’m willing to jump in in order to help get things rolling
 

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
Sounds good! I have at least 6, including those that responded here. I’d imagine at least one spot will open up.

just a matter of how we want to go forward.

I reactivated the league and man, my team is not good. Lol
 

Sizzle

Staff Member
Moderator
Sounds good! I have at least 6, including those that responded here. I’d imagine at least one spot will open up.

just a matter of how we want to go forward.

I reactivated the league and man, my team is not good. Lol

All good if not! I’m completely brand new to Dynasty leagues so it would be a fun challenge, and I’d obviously give it my all, but don’t expect greatness from me lol. Who’s on your team?
 

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
C54363DE-EF7E-43BB-9A8D-C8EF0F0C7FD5.jpeg 9A0EF4F1-5F38-44A0-A1F2-A61D8A8EA0D6.jpeg
@Sizzle
Cut brees and Olsen. Watson, Newton, and Brees didn’t look so bad in 2016-2017 season. lol
 

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
Based on final standings, this would be the draft order.

1. Pennsylvania Bearcats
2. RavensPunk
3. WhoRunIt
4. Team Hartzell
5. Ghosts of Hernandez
6. Mr. Rodgers Neighborhood
7. Americans Fantasy Team
8. Somerset Ravens
9. Roll tide Ravens
10. 3rd and Long
 

Sizzle

Staff Member
Moderator
Top