• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Not a mock

Sledge Hammer

Pro Bowler
A biased draft scenario. But somewhat a touch realistic lol

Round1 Roquan Smith
Round2 Will Hernandez/Isaiah Wynn
Round3 Anthony Miller
Round3 Korey Robertson
Round4 Jamarco Jones

Last edited:

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Where is the 2nd 2nd coming from? And Isaiah wynn was getting first round buzz before his senior bowl and now is getting even more buzz.

Sledge Hammer

Pro Bowler
Where is the 2nd 2nd coming from? And Isaiah wynn was getting first round buzz before his senior bowl and now is getting even more buzz.

Trading down to late round1 maybe early round2. A lot of players get round1 buzz in heat of the moment. Long process to keep the buzz going

Sledge Hammer

Pro Bowler
As of now I’m liking Roquan in round1. Then if Miller runs in 4.5 range he could be undervalued. I don’t care if he runs 4.50-4.59 at 188 lbs. He plays fast. It would be totally cool if he does run like a 4.55. Then we get a steal in round3. He plays like a young Derrick Mason in my opinion. I would slightly prefer DJ Chark fall to early round3 but he probably won’t. As of now I have Robertson as our comp pick. That probably changes once we get a grasp on him. If he is what he looks in highlights he will go in round2. If he is a pretender he probably is a mid rounder. And of course free agency will dictate if we need to draft 2 WRs. If we sign Landry, Robinson, Marqise or Richardson then doubling down on receivers is not quite as necessary. Although an option. But as much as I prefer offense, if we already drafted one WR I wouldn’t want a second receiver if a round1 caliber cornerback safety linebacker or lineman fell to round3. Like If Taven Bryan was there in round3 I wouldn’t want a second receiver if we sign Landry or Marqise. But it would be so totally cool to come away with a WR tandem like Chark and Miller. Anyways my ideal first 4 picks so far. It could change after combine and tape.