• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Options at WR. How aggressive....

Sledge Hammer

Pro Bowler
Will management get? I mean management has learned it's lesson rolling into the season with nobody proven. Hasn't it? Outside Wallace a 30 something one trick pony there is nobody proven. And I'm not very confident in Perriman. His routes are bad and not sudden or impressive. Definitely not on par with his computer numbers. If our defense is really good do we really want the offense holding it back? Because it can't contribute anything to the Cookie jar. Waiting until next years draft is pretty much wasting the season

So if we do acquire a WR how far will management go to fix the position? Does it sign Boldin or Cruz and think it did something? Or will management finally trade what it takes to bring in a real WR with his best play in front of him? As in a young talented WR being held back by one or all of bad QB play, coaching, scheme, o-line. Who would be in favor of trading a second rounder or a round3 and 4. How far could management go? Even if it is not very likely to do so?

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I still don't think wr is the problem. We need to make sure our run game gets going and when it comes to route running and small ball our TEs should do just fine. Our WRs do what we want them to do and that is big plays