• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Guess what? Those rookies are really f*cking good!

Mainejet

Practice Squad
This game had rookie contributions everywhere.

-Sauce once again played well. Hope his injury isn't serious

-Second game in a row Max Mitchell has been forced into the starting lineup and he played pretty well considering what he was up against.

-Jeremy Ruckert didn't do much of anything offensively but blocked well when his number was called.

-Jermaine Johnson I thought played well up until he left the game. I think he's fine. Looked like muscle spasms to me.

-Breece Hall Nice rebound game. Averaged 7 yards per carry and caught a TD pass.

-Garrett Wilson Well, wth can you say. This guy fucking arrived! His talent is insane!

Mike Clemons Had a costly penalty but I'm not angry. He's played well for us and is becoming a nice DL rotational player.

Is it too early to say this is the best draft class the Jets have had in the history of their organization?

Mainejet

Practice Squad
i couldnt tell you historically where it ranks but it's a good group

thanks for beating the browns for us
We'll take it any way we can get it. Garrett Wilson is a straight up fucking star! I think there should be many more rookies and second year players that will rapid fire emerge as the season goes on. I already think this draft class is better than Parcells 2000 draft class as the Jets GM. The Jets took Shaun Ellis, John Abraham, Chad Pennington, and Anthony Becht that year.