• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Shooting Tonight @ One of Our Chesapeake, VA Walmarts

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Evening PF family.

There has been another mass shooting tonight. This is happening in my area as I type this. I live in Chesapeake, VA. I use to live 10 mins from this Walmart and frequented it all of the time. I pass by it nearly every other day en route to various places. My family and I just had lunch last Sunday at one of the restaurants near Walmart. This is sad news to hear about prior to Thanksgiving.

Mods: Please move this to the Off-Topic Forum

Last edited:

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Evening PF family.

There has been another mass shooting tonight. This is happening in my area as I type this. I live in Chesapeake, VA. I use to live 10 mins from this Walmart and frequented it all of the time. I pass by it nearly every other day en route to various places. My family and I just had lunch last Sunday at one of the restaurants near Walmart. This is sad news to hear about prior to Thanksgiving.

Mods: Please move this to the Off-Topic Forum
I feel for you, and our country, and I feel mostly for the families of the poor people that lost their lives senselessly. Last, but not least I am angry at our politicians for not having the courage to pass some common-sense gun laws. Like, do some legit background checking for starters.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
It is so sad that so many in our country have no regard for how precious human live is and how difficult it is for the families of their victims. I pray for peace.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I feel for you, and our country, and I feel mostly for the families of the poor people that lost their lives senselessly. Last, but not least I am angry at our politicians for not having the courage to pass some common-sense gun laws. Like, do some legit background checking for starters.
We already have background checks. You can't buy a firearm without them. And, when it comes to those "common sense" gun laws; the criminals NEVER abide by them. NEVER!

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
We already have background checks. You can't buy a firearm without them. And, when it comes to those "common sense" gun laws; the criminals NEVER abide by them. NEVER!
I hear you, but something's got to give or we'll end up in a circular firing squad. All of us. Sucks man!

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I hear you, but something's got to give or we'll end up in a circular firing squad. All of us. Sucks man!
Agreed! But, it shouldn't be something that hinders us, law-abiding citizens, from being able to defend ourselves and our families from the criminal element.