• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Psyched for this coaching staff

Mainejet

Practice Squad
As far as I'm concerned it takes a lot of swallowing of egos to see what's happened in NY. Zach Wilson simply was not getting it. The ONLY good thing you could say about is that the Jets were winning in spite of him and Zach hadn't turned the ball over much. Other than that he was hot garbage and that's actually being polite. He was worse statistically than JaMarcus Russell if you can believe that.

Imo, Joe Douglas and Robert Saleh deserve a great big helping of respect for benching Zach. They both bought it on Zach. They essentially as the old adage goes forever have their names attached to Zach Wilson. In any normal situation, JD and RS would get fired after this season because their highest, most valued pick is a 100% BUST after 20 games. What's worse is the fuck8ng shithead threw his teammates under the bus after the NE game. As much as I defended him the kid is an ASSHOLE. It hurts me to have to say that but it's true.

Reality must step in. The other 52 guys believe they are good enough to win the SB this season. They're not under any preconceived notions of wrong or right. They're thinking.... FUCK the narrative that says they're supposed to eek out a wild card (if they're lucky) this season and continue to grow. This team has arrived. They are full of very dynamic playmakers. They think they can beat ANYONE, including the teams that already beat them, right now. Their confidence is growing out of control.

Robert Saleh could have easily lost the locker room after the NE game. That situation was a big test for him. If he truly wanted to win the choice to bench Zach was easy but Zach and their drafting prowess was also at serious risk of taking a hit. Joe Douglas, behind the scenes, risked the same.

As you all well know Saleh chose to side with the other 52. Earn their highest praise. Galvanize the new 53 in lock step behind their HC.

Now, I'll freely tell you... There's NO way JD or RS get fired for striking out on Zach. No way. NYJ nation is willing to completely absolve both of them with Zach. It's all because Jets fans see playoffs right now. They see an excellent roster that Joe Douglas and Robert Saleh are the architects of. They've grown exponentially since the season started.

I can't tell you what the last 6 games holds? I can't tell you if the Jets even make the playoffs. I'm just confident of it. As age Jets fans. Jets fans believe EVERYTHING is up for grabs.... playoffs, Division title, bye, etc. Jets fans believe there isn't a single thing they can't achieve.....

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1669986468841.jpg
    FB_IMG_1669986468841.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
No question that JD and RS are doing a good job and will be kept around, but Zach Wilson is a douche. BTW, I read this when you posted it the other day and other members noticed it was here, but decided not to reply.

Mainejet

Practice Squad
No question that JD and RS are doing a good job and will be kept around, but Zach Wilson is a douche. BTW, I read this when you posted it the other day and other members noticed it was here, but decided not to reply.
Well, this is my very thoughtful response to what has happened over the weeks in Jet land. I absolutely LOVE this team and the fight they have. They're not only very good up and coming players and an overall team. They're also GOOD guys. They stay out of and consistently avoid trouble. It's a true compliment that JD and RS have assembled such an excellent group of guys. Even better than that, these players are so young they don't even know how many taboos they're breaking. They don't know about same Ole Jets. They don't know that Jets fans aren't allowed to have nice things. They just have supreme confidence and it's truly infectious. It's won the entire fanbase over.....

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Well, this is my very thoughtful response to what has happened over the weeks in Jet land. I absolutely LOVE this team and the fight they have. They're not only very good up and coming players and an overall team. They're also GOOD guys. They stay out of and consistently avoid trouble. It's a true compliment that JD and RS have assembled such an excellent group of guys. Even better than that, these players are so young they don't even know how many taboos they're breaking. They don't know about same Ole Jets. They don't know that Jets fans aren't allowed to have nice things. They just have supreme confidence and it's truly infectious. It's won the entire fanbase over.....
now you and the giants need to change your home field turf. Absolutely the worst turf in the NFL. Might as well change your stadium to ACL Field.