• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Rivals

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
I think the rivalry with the Steelers is just because we are both good teams, and should compete. I like the Bengals less, but I HATE the Browns just because they signed Deshaun wats- I mean the Devil. THEY SHOULD PAY!!! I hope they suck for the next century because of it. THE DEVIL NEEDS TO BE PUNISHED. @ravensrule52

QtR Nevermore

Pro Bowler
Agreed. I don't really hate the Bengals or the Steelers at all really. They're rivals and I want them to be shit while the Ravens are great but I'm not going to hate a team just because the NFL put us in a division with them.

The Browns have earned my hatred with DeShaun Watson. Fuck the Browns.
Vrabel and the Titans are annoying as fuck and the Cowboys irritate me with Jerruh, the media saturation and the 'America's team' bit.

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
Agreed. I don't really hate the Bengals or the Steelers at all really. They're rivals and I want them to be shit while the Ravens are great but I'm not going to hate a team just because the NFL put us in a division with them.

The Browns have earned my hatred with DeShaun Watson. Fuck the Browns.
Vrabel and the Titans are annoying as fuck and the Cowboys irritate me with Jerruh, the media saturation and the 'America's team' bit.
Jerry Jones is very annoying, I do agree. I also hate the Commanders and the Packers because of Danny Snyder and Aaron Rodgers.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I hate the Eagles the most and the Cowboys can go fuck themselves. The Browns I have I know have a Watson sized hatred for. I can't stand the Bengals because of their fans.

I have a lot of respect for the Steelers and really like our rivalry. Patriots are another team I don't like because of BB, but I can deal with them a little better now that TB is no longer on that team.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
@Thezone27 this is a random thought and should absolutely be in the Randomthoughtthread. We really don't need a bunch of new threads opening up all over the board.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Bengals. But I really do hate that we continue to play up the Steelers when they’ve been a bad team the last 5 years and we still choke against them. I’m tired of hearing about the Steeler Ravens like it’s 2008, it’s not, they should be easy wins and our team keeps folding against them, it’s pathetic