• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Go Ravens, Beat Denver!

I hope you guys bounce back and beat Denver! Go Ravens. My Packers are in trouble, looks to be another 5 win season if Rodgers knee doesn't hold up and I don't think it will.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I hope you guys bounce back and beat Denver! Go Ravens. My Packers are in trouble, looks to be another 5 win season if Rodgers knee doesn't hold up and I don't think it will.
I know you will beat the skins, nothing to be afraid of there. I also know that you aren’t going on a losing streak so we will end up 5-1

Rodgers knee gives out again though and if I were him he should retire. He can't stay healthy and won't win another one anyway.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I have to ask - did the Skins steal your toys when you were kid? :p
when I was a kid they were run like a well greased engine and coached by one of the greatest in Joe Gibbs. Dan Snyder is wicked, he'd do the fanbase good if he sold the team. That is a team that I truly can say, the fans could run better.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
when I was a kid they were run like a well greased engine and coached by one of the greatest in Joe Gibbs. Dan Snyder is wicked, he'd do the fanbase good if he sold the team. That is a team that I truly can say, the fans could run better.
Please tell me you'll completely done with the Skins when Snyder is completely out of the picture.