• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 8 Baltimore Ravens @ Carolina Panthers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
The one element Lamar would bring was the running, but for as poor a game as Flacco had, he is still well ahead of Lamar as a passer.
Which is why I want to bring him along slowly, but keep his gadget plays, because they play to his current strengths

PedroRhormes

Practice Squad
Too bad Flacco is coming back for Steelers game. Wouldn't mind giving Lamar a chance to develop, mostly because our season is pretty much done now

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Too bad Flacco is coming back for Steelers game. Wouldn't mind giving Lamar a chance to develop, mostly because our season is pretty much done now

Keep his plays. I never wanted him to see considerable time at least until next year. No point. Let him learn on the bench.

I never keep up with college players so I had barely heard of him. What didn't you like about him and did his strong preseason change your opinion even temporarily?
Never got separation at the top of his routes. Players jumped his routes often. Seemed like a guy that could only stretch the seams and that’s all. Bad in line blocker. Sure he can block DBs in space but if you’re bigger than the DB anyone should be able to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.