• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 15 Baltimore Ravens @ Jacksonville Jaguars

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Purdy isn’t even the third most valuable player on his team

JAAM

Hall of Famer

redrum52

Hall of Famer
I'm watching the play to Likely and didn't remember Moses getting wrecked immediately. Also, maybe we should target a bigger wr and let Lamar cook

dammmn.... almost 40 yards across his body.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'm watching the play to Likely and didn't remember Moses getting wrecked immediately. Also, maybe we should target a bigger wr and let Lamar cook

A big body receiver who fights for the ball is what I think a lot of us have been asking for Lamar.

Mike Evans por favor

Ludy51

Hall of Famer

Yup, I saw him get beat inside and cringed when Lamar stepped up unknowingly

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Yup, I saw him get beat inside and cringed when Lamar stepped up unknowingly
I agree he shouldn't have thrown the pass, but what a beauty it was. Totally put in the right place and an even better catch by Likely.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
I agree he shouldn't have thrown the pass, but what a beauty it was. Totally put in the right place and an even better catch by Likely.
We all said he should never have done it. But like did you hear what Lamar said at the presser? He said he saw him, and put the ball in a place where only Likely could make a play on it. Like, if Lamar is operating with that kind of confidence and crazy precision to back it up, he's unstoppable