1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.
    Dismiss Notice

Video Game Thread

Discussion in 'Madden/Video Games' started by Dom McRaven, May 18, 2017.

1. Bro imagine defending a scalper. Can't relate to that mental illness.

2. I stopped playing Pokemon games after Black/White, but now I'm thinking I may need to borrow my brother's Switch so I can try the Diamond/Pearl remakes.

3. Anyone here gonna play Burning Crusade Classic?

4. Finally got around to finishing The Last of Us. Wow, wasn't expecting that ending at all.

• Like Like x 1
  5. @SepticeyePoe Great game. Reviews have scared me off from playing the 2nd one. The PS exclusives are fire. If you get a chance should try Spider-Man.

6. That was one of the 1st games I played when I got my PS4. I'm finishing Horizon Zero Dawn and Uncharted now.

• Like Like x 1
  7. the last of us part 2 is one of the most harrowing narratives ive ever come across - it's visceral, heart-breaking and amazing... and surprising

i think the way it's structured made some people find it difficult in some places to continue but it's incredibly rewarding and where the first game left me questioning, the 2nd left me completely and utterly emotionally devastated

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. unbelievable narrative, writing and voice-acting - the production and performances make it unforgettable

9. @rossihunter2 Probably end up getting it when it's on sale. Thanks.

10. i think some of the reviews were more mixed because it wasnt what some people expected and on a thematic level you could make it seem simplistic

but there are probably just as many moments in part 2 as in part 1 where it literally felt like a gut-punch

no need to rush on it lol - but would definitely recommend getting to it at some point