• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2024 Forum Mock: Discussion Thread

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
The New Orleans Saints, Baltimore Ravens and Denver Broncos are inviting the following players to try out at the Rookie Minicamp:

Jalen White, RB, Georgia Southern (DEN)
Ayo-Durojaiye, RB, Villanova (BAL)
Xavier White, WR, Texas Tech (NO)
Khaleb Hood, WR, Georgia Southern (NO)
Mario Kendricks, DT, Virginia Tech (BAL)
Patrick Jones, CB, Tarleton State (BAL)
Rod Gattison, CB, Western Carolina (DEN)

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Also, the Denver Broncos are extending a trade offer to the Houston Texans (@Simba) for their new uniforms. Willing to send most players for those spicy fits. Anything to get out of the butchered haircut versions we received. I'm talking. White helmets. Blue jerseys. And ORANGE pants. Somebody got paid for those. And hopefully fired.

Simba

Staff Member
Also, the Denver Broncos are extending a trade offer to the Houston Texans (@Simba) for their new uniforms. Willing to send most players for those spicy fits. Anything to get out of the butchered haircut versions we received. I'm talking. White helmets. Blue jerseys. And ORANGE pants. Somebody got paid for those. And hopefully fired.
Absolutely not confirmed

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
you don't like white, blue and orange pants. ^_^

I bet a Gator would like this