• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2024 NFL Combine

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
a whole bunch of people who've been saying fautanu's not long enough to play OT, just today are finding out that he has 34.5 inch arms

people who've not watched tape have been worrying about his length and now find out that not only does he meet the 33" marker, he's got above average NFL tackle arm length

dude's the same size as rashawn slater with longer arms
He gone

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Bro WHAT??

You telling me the former OROY WR who is just one of the most dynamic and explosive athletes at his position, is posting similar times to a mf named Ladd mcconkey…

He just doesn’t look anything close to garrett Wilson athletically on tape lol

tbf garrett in college didnt look like garrett now either lol - also wasnt posting elite testing numbers in his pre-draft workouts etc.

but also Ladd McConkey is a pretty great athlete... he's just had issues with health and availability

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Maybe it’s just the size and I genuinely don’t expect that kinda guy to beat 4.5 by a whole tenth. What was his 10y split?

1.54 which is pretty good
but the vertical was 40" which is insane lol

but again, if you watch the tape, this dude looks exactly like that

the clips in here are obviously highlights but just put them here because they show you the exact testing traits that he put up...

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
1.54 which is pretty good
but the vertical was 40" which is insane lol

but again, if you watch the tape, this dude looks exactly like that

the clips in here are obviously highlights but just put them here because they show you the exact testing traits that he put up...

That’s WR1 idc

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
You know, I wouldn't care so much about WR if FUCKING BATEMAN came through.

Same with my pass rush in Oweh and David

Nigerian Nightmare.....it's been nothing but a fucking nightmare .

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
we were talking about xavier legette...
I also buy that. I'm utterly unconvinced by the so called elite prospects of this class. I think the class is super deep and it's more of a where guys go into what system which is gonna dictate who is best in the pros.