• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

UDFA Thread

Simba

Staff Member
Having done some more research into these guys, I'd split them into the following tiers...

Prized signings/likely to fight for a spot:
Beau Brade, Ryan Cooper Jr., Tayvion Robinson

Upside/potential to impress:
Chris Collier, Dayton Wade, Corey Bullock, Darrell Simpson, Joe Evans, Tramel Walthour, Yvandy Rigby

Camp bodies:
Emory Jones, Jelani Baker, DeAngelo Hardy, Isaiah Washington, Mike Rigerman, Riley Sharp, Darrian Dalcourt, Tre Colbert, Ja'Mion Franklin, Tre Colbert, Deion Jennings, Jordan Toles, Randen Plattner

I look forward to someone (or more) in the camp bodies proving me wrong

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
This kid has some fun highlights and some amazing catches. He's the smurflike receiver out of Ole Miss. 5'9 175. Here are some highlights.

Iunno how good Deonte Harty is as a returner... but he better watch out!

Simba

Staff Member
Looks like we snuck in one more top signing in OT Julian Pearl. I didn’t personally have much on him but I know a bunch of analysts had late round grades on him. Wild roster construction where the T depth is pretty deep but the G depth is pretty meh.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Joe evans is mad weird lol. Highlight reels he’s physically abusing his blocker but he looks HORRIBLE doing it lmao. The least amount of bend I’ve ever seen from an athlete. Terrence Cody was more agile and flexible.

Simba

Staff Member
Joe evans is mad weird lol. Highlight reels he’s physically abusing his blocker but he looks HORRIBLE doing it lmao. The least amount of bend I’ve ever seen from an athlete. Terrence Cody was more agile and flexible.
And he already seems to be the UDFA most "fans" are losing their minds over. The stats are fun but that's about where it ends for me.