• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

NFL Schedule Release Thread

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Keep all things related to the schedule here.... it seems games are being announced before Wednesday. As we know, we play the Chiefs in the Thursday Night Opening Kickoff Game. Now the NFL has announced that the Game of The Week on FOX will be the Dallas Cowboys traveling to Cleveland to face the Browns. That game will also mark Tom Brady's Broadcasting Debut on FOX.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
With us playing KC, Cleveland playing Dallas, assuming Pittsburgh plays Denver, Cincinnati plays who?

JAAM

Hall of Famer

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Chiefs / Bengals
Bills /Dolphins

Week 2
I hate how they slowly trickle out games like thus. Just give us the full schedule now.

Guess the NFL learned it's lesson from last season when Burrow got hurt and missed the Chiefs game. They better hope Burrow is ready by week two.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
KC playing the AFC North back to back to open the season will be rough. You're welcome Bengals in advance if the Chiefs are banged up playing you all the next week.

Baltimorican

Practice Squad
I hate how they slowly trickle out games like thus. Just give us the full schedule now.

Guess the NFL learned it's lesson from last season when Burrow got hurt and missed the Chiefs game. They better hope Burrow is ready by week two.

Just be grateful they don't have some inane Maroon 5 show or some crap like that going on.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Get your Netflix Subscription before Christmas... playoff rematch against Houston Christmas Day. Also... Steelers vs Chiefs.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
The Texans have a brutal final stretch: Chiefs on the 21st, Ravens on the 25th, and a final game against a division opponent.

If we’re playing on Xmas I think that means we’re not playing Chargers on Thanksgiving? I was kinda hoping we would so I could take my sons and not have to worry about school

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor

Hasn’t Burrow been hurt at the start of the past 2 seasons? This seems like a bigger risk.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
For all the Florida people.... the Bucs full schedule leaked and it's Lamar vs Baker on MNF in Week 7... Monday October 21st.
Conversely, considering how bad the division looks to be, they may already have the division locked up and be out of contention for the 1 seed by then and be fine with resting the last 2-3 weeks.

Edit: quoted wrong person.