1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome Guest, thanks for stopping by. Be sure to sign up if you haven't already done so!
    Dismiss Notice

Updated suggestions and Changes

Discussion in 'PurpleFlock' started by Lost_In_The_Sauce, Dec 6, 2018.

1. allblackraven

allblackraven Hall of Famer

You are overthinking this way too much. Warn and then if necessary give temporary bans to people who personally insult others.
    That's it.

• Like Like x 2
  2. purplepittabread88

purplepittabread88 Staff Member Administrator

I get it. It's tough knowing 50% of the time I have an inbox message it is someone who is leavening because of something completely preventable. I want people to know there is an effort to clean it up and be understanding. @Lost_In_Translation what are your thoughts

3. purplepittabread88

No, a positive or agreement cancels out every negative.

4. rossihunter2

rossihunter2 Staff Member Moderator

interesting

5. DeVito52

DeVito52 Ravens Ring of Honor

I just see no reason for it. That’s quite literally what a moderator is for

6. purplepittabread88

Legit question has anyone heard anything from or about Edgar

• Like Like x 1
  7. Lost_In_The_Sauce

Lost_In_The_Sauce Staff Member Administrator Writer Banned

If a member gets upset over a disagreement rating that's there problem, Unless there's a personal attack involved... No warning necessary.

8. purplepittabread88

I can assure it was people feeling personally attacked not their posts. Agree to ban all CSU students, Steelers fans, and people who think Mark Andrews is ugly?

9. RavensMania

RavensMania Staff Member Administrator

No that is good

10. RavensMania

RavensMania Staff Member Administrator

He hasn’t even done anything on his YouTube channel

11. purplepittabread88

We only have 2 mods who haven't quit, are quitting or disappeared without a trace. It makes it a lot easier to give every poster more power

12. Dom McRaven

Dom McRaven Ravens Ring of Honor

I hate using the following words @purplepittabread88 , but the following I believe deserved to be censored: Marty, JLC, Jason La Confora.

• Winner Winner x 2
  13. Willbacker

Willbacker Pro Bowler

Had to do it lol. I mean never. Jeezus!!

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  14. JO_75

JO_75 Ravens Ring of Honor

All I know is I would like this forum to continue to grow and add more members, Ravens fans and non Ravens fans alike(I miss our Browns fan from the old forums). For that to happen the nonsense has to stop because as @OriolesMagicPlease said, if two of her friends saw what was happening with the bickering and decided against joining because of it then that's a MAJOR problem.

The fact a Chiefs fan(troll or not) found this forum and I imagine a long google search would have to happen before you click through the other ravens forums before finding this one. If they found it, we must be doing something right over here. I even talked to a old mod from the first forum, gave her the link to this forum but I don't know if she checked out the forum or not but I imagine she may have saw the same bickering in those Flacco/Lamar threads and said no to creating an account. People just have to stop taking things so seriously and stop getting mad just because someone shares a different opinion. Fact is, we knew going into this season that this year or next year was it for Joe before Lamar took over. Whoever is starting, hope that we still make the playoffs and whatever happens in the offseason happens.

• Like Like x 2
  15. rossihunter2

rossihunter2 Staff Member Moderator

i think as a community that comes from us all taking some ownership of this site too and some self-awareness as well as some consciousness of each other - this forum will work best when we all remember that we do all support the same team and that we come here because we want to talk about a team and sport that we all enjoy and because we want to share our thoughts and most importantly we want to see other people's thoughts

that's why the gameday threads are the most posted in places on a consistent basis - as a community we come together on gamedays

• Like Like x 2
  16. purplepittabread88

I’ll send the traffic page when we get home the spike every Sunday is really funny

17. purplepittabread88

Agree with all of that as before lamar and flacco shit I don’t think we had major problems, but I had to quote you to mention we are the second one that comes up right behind Russel street

Last edited: Dec 8, 2018
  18. allblackraven

allblackraven Hall of Famer

Wasn't much different on the old board with Flacco thread. They just moderated the shit out of that entire board.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. purplepittabread88

No doubt he will go down as one of the more controversial players, which is ironic because he is so normal and boring.

20. gtalk12

gtalk12 Pro Bowler

I understand lol