• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Walt Anderson and Co. Seattle vs. Dallas

Hawks85

Practice Squad
Walt Anderson's ref crew is working our game Saturday. Put a fork in us we are doomed. This guy is from Texas and his crew is a bunch of flag happy zebra's.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Walt Anderson's ref crew is working our game Saturday. Put a fork in us we are doomed. This guy is from Texas and his crew is a bunch of flag happy zebra's.
I’m sure most of us here will be cheering for the hawks. It’ll be a tough game but I hope you guys can pull it out.

Hawks85

Practice Squad
Their D-coord Kris Richard was our D-coord last year. I think Kris is a little salty because we fired him along with cable and bevell. They are running almost the same defense as we are. Kris is itching to stick it to us. I could tell in the first game. He was strutting along the cowboys sideline just mean mugging everybody. Granted he is a fired up coach but that game he just looked pissed.

Hawks85

Practice Squad
If we lose Saturday then I still have the Ravens to root for. I watched the first chargers game and you guys should have won. Now the rematch in your house I don't think the chargers have a chance. With your defense I don't see it happening. Mosley is a beast.

Hawks85

Practice Squad
If we lose Saturday then I still have the Ravens to root for. I watched the first chargers game and you guys should have won. Now the rematch in your house I don't think the chargers have a chance. With your defense I don't see it happening. Mosley is a beast.
I meant the Chiefs. You guys beat the chargers. That chiefs game you should have won.

Hawks85

Practice Squad
I got you guys going to the dance. Your defense is to much for anybody in the AFC playoffs. You guys are running the ball the us. I would like to see a Seahawks vs Ravens SB. 2 good defenses (Yours is better) 2 power rushing offenses and 2 good quarterbacks. Take my money...

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
I got you guys going to the dance. Your defense is to much for anybody in the AFC playoffs. You guys are running the ball the us. I would like to see a Seahawks vs Ravens SB. 2 good defenses (Yours is better) 2 power rushing offenses and 2 good quarterbacks. Take my money...
I mean...I’ll take your money

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Fuck the Cowboys. Go Seahawks!!!