• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Five Favorite Prospects

Batcerb

Practice Squad
1) Chase Winovich
2) N’keal Harry
3) Stanley Morgan Jr
4) D’Andre Walker
5) Nasir Adderley

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Let+us+all+pound+the+table+together+_d316337befe52f2cd110265e722ae00b.gif

Jaylon Ferguson

Unlike other years, there isn't a big amount of prospects I absolutely love. I guess these ones are what represent the definition of 'favourite' the best.

Darrell Henderson
Zach Allen
Hakeem Butler
Jaquan Johnson
Chase Winovich

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
In No particular order:
1: Deebo Samuels, WR
2: Dre'mont Jones, DT
3: Myles Gaskin, RB
4: Bruce Anderson, RB
5: Travis Fulgham, WR

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Didn't want to use numbers, because they aren't in any particular order.
  • Blake Cashman
  • Darnell Savage
  • JJ Arcega-Whiteside
  • Jeffery Simmons
  • Chase Winovich

Last edited:

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I wanna try the angle a lot of y’all are, I listed top 5 for round one, I’m just gonna list guys I like a lot at their respective value spots...

1. JJAW(late first)
2. Chase winovich(late first early second)
3. Zach Allen(mid second)
4. Justin hollins(he’s an early second for me but consensus looks like third)
5. Nate davis(early third)

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
1. AJ Brown
2. Hakeem Butler
3. David Montgomery
4. Cody ford
5. Taylor Rapp

Ayy someone else is big on Tillery
Lol I’ve been big on him since the season. I think we had a conversation about him Jeffery Simmons, and Dre’Mont Jones during the college football season in the way too early thread. I loved Buckner in 2016 and I think Tillery is a better version of Buckner.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Lol I’ve been big on him since the season. I think we had a conversation about him Jeffery Simmons, and Dre’Mont Jones during the college football season in the way too early thread. I loved Buckner in 2016 and I think Tillery is a better version of Buckner.
I was real high on Buckner myself but I think Tillery is going to be a much better 3tech than Buckner. To me Buckner was a pure 5tech and a really damn good one, but Tillery strikes me as much more of a 3/5 hybrid and more 3tech than 5, I think he comes off the ball and penetrates and sheds in the backfield much better than Buckner ever could