• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Bold Draft Predictions (Not for Ravens)

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
We've spent a lot of time making predictions both safe and bold ones for the Ravens, so how about other teams? Got any crazy preditions?

One big one I have, if Haskins or Murray reach the Bengals' pick or get close to it they will pull the trigger. They got a new coach and are likely looking to get rid of their identity of underachieving in big games and against the Steelers. They won't do that with Andy Dalton.

Sticking with the Bengals, since there's trade rumors about Green and him being 31 before the season starts, I really believe Metcalf or Butler could be their pick. They'll surprise people by not going defense and grabbing either a QB or WR instead.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
josh allen doesnt go as high as people expect
ed oliver goes much higher than is being projected
jerry tillery goes top 20
greedy williams goes top 10
some idiot team enamored with haskins trades up to the top 5 believing that the giants are all smokescreen and want to draft him
DK metcalf falls way lower than people expect and the ravens take him, i then flip my table in rage, and dk metcalf hits IR before training camp begins

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
josh allen doesnt go as high as people expect
ed oliver goes much higher than is being projected
jerry tillery goes top 20
greedy williams goes top 10
some idiot team enamored with haskins trades up to the top 5 believing that the giants are all smokescreen and want to draft him
DK metcalf falls way lower than people expect and the ravens take him, i then flip my table in rage, and dk metcalf hits IR before training camp begins
He goes on IR because a table falls from the sky and lands on him.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Tytus Howard gets drafted in the 1st Round
Ed Oliver gets picked before Quinnen Williams