• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2019 NFL Draft Gameday Thread

What will the Ravens do at the 22nd pick in Round 1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
i dont mean to keep harping but... im really pumped we just got daylon mack in the fifth... i had a 3rd round grade on him, if you havent watched him, here ya go... he is so explosive off the snap, and so disruptive.

this is the kinda pick that makes me revisit the ferguson pick and reevaluate it. pierce, mack, and ferguson is a wrecking crew of physicality and jump off the snap.

Holy crap he gets off the ball fast. I knew he was a Hulk but damn. He gives olineman no chance to get hands on him

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
right about now, i despise the fact that we traded up for boykin... i have slightly warmed up to boykin the player, but having 2 more sixth rounders with the talent still on the board would be HUGE right now. like mannn we could be looking at beau, harmon, willis, gaillard, all types of ill shit. but no, we traded up for a guy who honestly shouldve went 1 round later and are missing out on some serious steals. this one move seriously tarnishes this draft, this could have been a spectacular draft and now is just solid.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I just seen that one of fergusons weaknesses was his motor. Is that true?
yeah. takes plays off. his motor runs hot on pass plays when he wins the upper hand off the snap, but the motor often dies down when the OT gets into his chest, and he literally takes the play off when the run goes to the opposite side

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Not against miss st and lsu. But i feel like in college you see every player takes some plays off. I dont see it as an issue with him tho
i dont really see it as an issue with him either, like he clearly took off plays in college, but he does play with a certain intensity that makes you think hes gonna be going all out in the nfl. its a problem on tape, but thats not my concern with him at all.