• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2019 NFL Draft Gameday Thread

What will the Ravens do at the 22nd pick in Round 1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
To be fair, look at that offense against the Bengals with the playoffs on the line. It really did look different without AB.
With less than a week for a gameplan where they thought they were going to have AB.

With an offseason they'll be just fine.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Just fine with JuJu and James Connor and a really good oline?

I think JuJu is an average receiver who was carried by AB and Connor is an average RB with a solid line. Connor will still be okay but without AB it will be like when Brady didnt have Edelman those first few games and they basically were throwing to no one.

To me Pitt is that team that everyone is hyping up but will just fall way short what people expect (like Jax this year for diff reasons) and unless that 3rd is some game changer who falls like a rock they are a 5 win team.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Devin bush got hair like a Dothraki. Bush up top tail in the back. Looking dumb enough to be a steeler.

Really though... don’t like having to face him twice a year. Can’t wait to see what they gave up for that huge leap
I predict a major injury on a right pectoral or shoulder in the first 8 weeks of his career.

I think JuJu is an average receiver who was carried by AB and Connor is an average RB with a solid line. Connor will still be okay but without AB it will be like when Brady didnt have Edelman those first few games and they basically were throwing to no one.

To me Pitt is that team that everyone is hyping up but will just fall way short what people expect (like Jax this year for diff reasons) and unless that 3rd is some game changer who falls like a rock they are a 5 win team.
They are definitely better than a 5 win team...

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I will celebrate if Burns falls to us. He is so much better than some of the guys being picked.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
If Miami passes over Haskins, it has to be for Christian Wilkins but can see Jawaan Taylor as well to replace J'Waun James.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer

Hall of fame QB + good RB + Good WR(Yes, JuJu is good) + One of the best olines in football + improved secondary with Steven Nelson + good front seven.

Honestly. That's a playoff team if the locker room doesn't go off the rails. They've got talent.