• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2019 NFL Draft Gameday Thread

What will the Ravens do at the 22nd pick in Round 1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
upload_2019-4-26_15-8-15.gif

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Now that I sat on it for a bit, that clip ESPN decided to play of Jeffrey Simmons was unnecessary. I am not sure why they decided to bring that back up, it was disgusting of them to do.

Batcerb

Practice Squad
They got to have at least one video, whether it’s a gas mask bong or a girl getting KO’ed in a restaurant, they probably felt a bit cheated

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
They got to have at least one video, whether it’s a gas mask bong or a girl getting KO’ed in a restaurant, they probably felt a bit cheated

The question I would love to ask them is why? Why do they need to show it?

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Who are some of your guys round 3 targets?
The ones I’ve seen that’s mock in the 3rd round that I would want are kelvin harmon (might have to move up a bit for him), polite, Connor McGovern, Nate Davis, Stanley Morgan, Oshane ximines

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
The ones I’ve seen that’s mock in the 3rd round that I would want are kelvin harmon (might have to move up a bit for him), polite, Connor McGovern, Nate Davis, Stanley Morgan, Oshane ximines
Trayvon william for sure

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Now that I sat on it for a bit, that clip ESPN decided to play of Jeffrey Simmons was unnecessary. I am not sure why they decided to bring that back up, it was disgusting of them to do.
I agree. I thought it was bad, but in his defense he was in High School and he may have freaked because his sister was on the ground. I thought it was in poor taste to show the video.

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
JJ Arcega Whiteside if hes there. But i really want some oline and pass rush. Hopefully Winovich drops

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Multiple Medical Red Flags on Jawaan Taylor. He has knee, back and weight issues that are scaring teams.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
JJ Arcega Whiteside if hes there. But i really want some oline and pass rush. Hopefully Winovich drops
I would do a dance. I really like this pass rusher from Michigan, but I would say we would have to trade up. I would not be opposed to trading up if he fell to end of second or top of third.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Multiple Medical Red Flags on Jawaan Taylor. He has knee, back and weight issues that are scaring teams.
I would still take a chance on him if if he continued to fall and it did not cost us much to trade up a little. He would be an immediate upgrade at RG!

Simba

Staff Member
He's already a favorite of mine, but that special they just did on Dalton Risner on NFL Network... what a good dude.