• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2019 NFL Draft Gameday Thread

What will the Ravens do at the 22nd pick in Round 1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JO_75

Hall of Famer
So Seattle traded down with O line needs and the Panthers just took Greg Little. Interesting, considering that's who I thought Seattle would take here.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
man i just knew oakland had to be taking greedy there, thought for sure carolina jumped oakland because they were certain to take him...

this draft is the most unpredictable one ive seen yet, i think the jags picks, burns to the panthers, and brown to the ravens have been the only duh picks so far(other than the top 2)

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
man i just knew oakland had to be taking greedy there, thought for sure carolina jumped oakland because they were certain to take him...

this draft is the most unpredictable one ive seen yet, i think the jags picks, burns to the panthers, and brown to the ravens have been the only duh picks so far(other than the top 2)
Well, and the Steelers picking Devin Bush & MIN taking Bradbury.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
DK to the bills here? maybe butler? definitely thinking they wanna add a speedster/big body for josh allen. i feel this might end up a head scratcher though

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Well, and the Steelers picking Devin Bush & MIN taking Bradbury.
yeah devin bush was a no brainer too. didnt think minnesota taking bradbury was a no brainer, i thought they would take the best OL in general because they need help across the board, was thinking dalton risner tbh

Simba

Staff Member
tenor.gif