• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2019 NFL Draft Gameday Thread

What will the Ravens do at the 22nd pick in Round 1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
decosta definitely listening to DJ and putting a track team around lamar... the big play factor on this offense is now absurd.

Tank

Hall of Famer
So after semi ignoring offensive weapons for years they basically go all in, but again not filling holes in the O line. Just don’t get it.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
So, possibly the fastest WR in the draft and the fastest RB of the draft on the offense with the fasted QB in the league. DeCosta is consulting Al Davis. Speed kills, baby.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
I would love both Beau & Gaillard. You could get Yanda’s successor and an immediate starter at C with those guys or a guy to put at LG. With Bozeman you have a nice young core there for your OL corps.

Tyler

Practice Squad
This is already one of my favorite drafts. People will bitch, but I was calling the Justice Hill pick as we were on the clock. It makes too much sense, and Hill Reminds me of a poor man’s Kamara. Still 2 4th round picks, maybe Mack Wilson and an IOL? Would be a home run of a first draft for EDC.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
So after semi ignoring offensive weapons for years they basically go all in, but again not filling holes in the O line. Just don’t get it.
lets not forget Bozeman from last year. He will be one of our starters next year and can play both G and C

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
This is already one of my favorite drafts. People will bitch, but I was calling the Justice Hill pick as we were on the clock. It makes too much sense, and Hill Reminds me of a poor man’s Kamara. Still 2 4th round picks, maybe Mack Wilson and an IOL? Would be a home run of a first draft for EDC.
Mack Wilson & Gaillard would be incredible. Same thing with Beau, but I like Gaillard better because I love his nastiness