• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2019 NFL Draft Gameday Thread

What will the Ravens do at the 22nd pick in Round 1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
id really like us to come away with one of these 3 guys at some point tomorrow or saturday:

nate davis
beau benzschawel
lamont gaillard
I love Lamont Gaillard. He’d be a slam dunk for me. He’s nasty and would fit perfectly with Roman. He’s an ideal fit

Simba

Staff Member
especially now that we have that extra 4th - we've got enough ammo to at least move up from the 85th pick

if im decosta im getting antsy if i have to wait 60 picks between picks

Agreed. I'm all about patience, but I do think DeCosta is willing to make his mark in his first draft. If there's someone he likes that is coming within range, I don't think he'd hesitate to pull the trigger.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Thanks for the info. I hear speed and good hands and think Smokey, but I am not good at watching tape and comparing receivers. I keep forgetting we have Roman now and not Marty. You guys are making me feel better about the pick. I am glad we gained a 4th and 6th tonight.

i know its only me really but if it helps you any i genuinely had marquise brown as the 11th best player in this draft class - that's how excited i personally am about him

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
I think there's a good chance we're sleeping on Lashley. I honestly thought he was a third round talent last year. I could personally be wayyyy off, but I was super excited to get him.

Simba

Staff Member
i know its only me really but if it helps you any i genuinely had marquise brown as the 11th best player in this draft class - that's how excited i personally am about him

I don't really do a true "big board" style ranking, rather lumping guys together by round grades. I had Brown at an early 2nd. With that being said, I had 18 guys with true first round grades, so in comparison to the draft class, I think it's just fine. The only 2 leftover I had with round 1 grades were Sweat and Taylor, who have really only fallen for health reasons according to reports.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I am just glad to hear everyone hyped on him, and no one is comparing him to Perriman...thank God!!!!!

JO_75

Hall of Famer
What on earth is taking so long....... It's only 8:40 in Seattle, don't tell me they fell asleep waiting for their picks.

jboy19

Pro Bowler
Why WR and why Brown? We dont need receivers if we don’t throw the ball.

I think Brown does have a good skill set to help Lamar and the offense. He separates from defenders using more than just speed and he is probably is the best post runner in the draft (arguably Lamar's best route) and should keep defenses honest as far as stacking the box.