• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2019 NFL Draft Gameday Thread

What will the Ravens do at the 22nd pick in Round 1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Gettleman being Gettleman, if I was trading up for a corner it would have been for Murphy or Williams.

I hope Eric is paying attention to what Atlanta did tonight. Go get offensive lineman and open up running lanes and protect Lamar.

Taze

Practice Squad
Surprised its not Taylor or Ford but Falcons are smart to finally fix that OL before Ryan gets injured

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
I love Lamont Gaillard. He’d be a slam dunk for me. He’s nasty and would fit perfectly with Roman. He’s an ideal fit
On
@rossihunter2 .
I think we can get Guillard round four. Probably would struggle to start year one but I wouldn't out the possibility he might win the job.

Simba

Staff Member
Definitely an interesting 1st round. Some head scratchers, some steals, and some things that were fully expected. Looking at what's left and who's coming up, I expect a huge run on CBs and WRs early tomorrow.

Per Zrebiec: "Sounds like decision for Ravens came down to Florida OL Jawaan Taylor and Brown. Taylor would have obviously moved inside for Ravens. But point is moot. Ravens go with the receiver."

they were clearly the 2 top guys on my board - both top 15 players tbh

Man... exactly what I wrote a few pages back. Get Taylor and move him next to Ronnie if he´s comfortable on the left side as well.
Too bad.
It´s also true that finding playmakers might be harder than building up an O-line, which is in big part a matter of communication.