• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

WELCOME TO BALTIMORE: HOLLYWOOD BROWN!

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
I have concerns about his health, but when healthy he's a monster.

I'll take a track threat. I don't think he's a glove level perfect fit, but he's a threat.

Charm City

Pro Bowler
I'd like us to grab a big body WR at some point too. Snead and brown are a little on the smaller side, but we have 3 great TEs so maybe it's not necessary

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
giphy.gif

Taze

Practice Squad
He helps Lamar and gives us an immediate impact WR that we don't have to wait on to develop. Sure he has limitations, but he also has elite translatable traits. Adds some much needed YAC ability to this offense and keeps some eyes off of Lamar

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I just hope he stays healthy and lamar/roman can work with him. I’m not a big fan of this pick but I’ll just hold out hope.

Sorry for the lack of meltdown. I kinda expected it, I didn’t want to but deep down I did. Wasn’t surprised or shocked. And I don’t HATE the player I just hate the potential bad that he brings, I wanna know how far off he is from AB personality wise and I wanna know for sure that the lisfranc isn’t a problem, and I don’t have the most faith that he’s a fit

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
I like the pick and it’ll end up being an amazing pick if Lamar develops like we hope.

Was kind of hoping for a pass rusher though

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
*Offensive line collapses immediately on Lamar because we neglected it again*
Nah, I harp on Skura and Hurst, but at least they can pass protect if the gameplan isn't utterly predictable.

We just won't be able to run the ball without a gimmick again.

My initial reaction was "Whaaaaaat. No way!" Caught me off guard. But think of the problems were creating for defensive coordinators with Lamar and Hollywood's speed. Also the newly created space for Hurst and Andrews. I like the direction of the team Decosta decided to take, speed kills and we have plenty of it now.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I just hope he stays healthy and lamar/roman can work with him. I’m not a big fan of this pick but I’ll just hold out hope.

Sorry for the lack of meltdown. I kinda expected it, I didn’t want to but deep down I did. Wasn’t surprised or shocked. And I don’t HATE the player I just hate the potential bad that he brings, I wanna know how far off he is from AB personality wise and I wanna know for sure that the lisfranc isn’t a problem, and I don’t have the most faith that he’s a fit

it seems like he and antonio are really very different people - but what they have in common is that intense desire to out-work everyone at their craft