• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Mili @ Pro Football HOF Canton, OH

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
My wife and I flew into Cleveland today for business until Saturday. We decided to drive down to Canton to peep the Pro Football Hall of Fame. I took pics but I could only load a few. So, enjoy these few:

r6Wg8XRm.jpg

OzOotd0m.jpg

kkBifKwm.jpg

d5z5Sw6m.jpg

5UxKKxUm.jpg

Ed Reed got Next....

gXp9dtQm.jpg

Last edited:

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Make sure to keep the Browns fans in check while you're there. Remind them who the true King of the North is!

You know it!

I definitely got the funny looks when I stepped in the building sporting my purple Ravens cap! Seeing my cap, one of the works at the HOF said; "Oh sir, you just missed it! A few of the browns rookies were just in here touring!" I told him; "Naw! I'm, good man! No need to see any of the "CLOWNS" players when my "CATS"; the BALTIMORE RAVENS run things in the AFC NORTH!"

He then said; "Aw man that's cold! You call us the "clowns?" I then responded with; "Well yeah! For two reasons; 1st, I live in Virginia Beach, VA area which is about 3 1/2 - 4hrs drive from the city of Baltimore; so they are MY team! And 2nd, until you "cats" prove otherwise; y'all will ALWAYS be the CLOWNS to me!"

We both laughed and my wife just shook her head at me and said; "You know their team isn't as good as yours-you didn't have to do that man bad like that!!" :lol::D:lol::D:lol::D:lol::D

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
You know it!

I definitely got the funny looks when I stepped in the building sporting my purple Ravens cap! Seeing my cap, one of the works at the HOF said; "Oh sir, you just missed it! A few of the browns rookies were just in here touring!" I told him; "Naw! I'm, good man! No need to see any of the "CLOWNS" players when my "CATS"; the BALTIMORE RAVENS run things in the AFC NORTH!"

He then said; "Aw man that's cold! You call us the "clowns?" I then responded with; "Well yeah! For two reasons; 1st, I live in Virginia Beach, VA area which is about 3 1/2 - 4hrs drive from the city of Baltimore; so they are MY team! And 2nd, until you "cats" prove otherwise; y'all will ALWAYS be the CLOWNS to me!"

We both laughed and my wife just shook her head at me and said; "You know their team isn't as good as yours-you didn't have to do that man bad like that!!" :lol::D:lol::D:lol::D:lol::D

snap.jpg

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
You know it!

You are a trip brother!

JO_75

Hall of Famer
My wife and I flew into Cleveland today for business until Saturday. We decided to drive down to Canton to peep the Pro Football Hall of Fame. I took pics but I could only load a few. So, enjoy these few:

r6Wg8XRm.jpg

OzOotd0m.jpg

kkBifKwm.jpg

d5z5Sw6m.jpg

5UxKKxUm.jpg

Ed Reed got Next....

gXp9dtQm.jpg

Enjoyed my trip last year to Canton when I was there for the Hall of Fame Ceremony last year. It was cool to see the inductions live, see all the cool historic jerseys and stuff, the busts, everything was great. All I know is I felt like I left church after Ray was done lol.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Enjoyed my trip last year to Canton when I was there for the Hall of Fame Ceremony last year. It was cool to see the inductions live, see all the cool historic jerseys and stuff, the busts, everything was great. All I know is I felt like I left church after Ray was done lol.

I started to go to Ray's induction portion of the ceremony BUT that was all I wanted to see. When I inquired about my tickets, I was told that I couldn't chop up the visit in that manner that I had to attend the ENTIRE thing. Absolutely not! So, I opted to stay home and watch it on the tube instead.

I know you had a great time though. The Hall of Fame was something to see-glad I did!

Tank

Hall of Famer
Ray's speech was cool for the first 15 or 20 minutes, but got pretty painful to watch and listen as it stretched out.

Nurps

MVP
Didn’t know where else to put this....

Where do I buy the hat Reed was wearing at the HOF game?!?

Nurps

MVP
It says “Ballhawk” above it and has his signature embroidered on the side. He’s wearing it in an interview during the game