• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Future Changes Coming

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Hey Raven fans I love you all. I hope your ok with me here.

One rule you must follow.... you must root for the Ravens in the Super Bowl against the Packers lol, just kidding.

Billy Cundiff........... Edit: Yep, our profanity filter is broken.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
One rule you must follow.... you must root for the Ravens in the Super Bowl against the Packers lol, just kidding.

Billy Cundiff........... Edit: Yep, our profanity filter is broken.
yeah, we have one more SB if Cundiff makes that kick, but no Justin Tucker, because we most likely have Cundiff for another season

of course that's like saying if the if the Skins list to Miami i'm Super Bowl XVII to Miami, then they would have drafted Dan Marino with the 27th pick in 1983.

@JoeyFlex5 you are right. the Profanity filter isn't working because skins wasn't changed to Potomac Drainage Basin.

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
yeah, we have one more SB if Cundiff makes that kick, but no Justin Tucker, because we most likely have Cundiff for another season

of course that's like saying if the if the Skins list to Miami i'm Super Bowl XVII to Miami, then they would have drafted Dan Marino with the 27th pick in 1983.

@JoeyFlex5 you are right. the Profanity filter isn't working because skins wasn't changed to Potomac Drainage Basin.

Would we stick with Cundiff though even if he had made that kick? Remember, Tucker was undrafted so we still would have brought him in and still would have seen all of his potential. I think the decision would be even tougher to make, but I also don't think it's a foregone conclusion that we would have stuck it out with Cundiff.

Also, I offer the following suggestions to enhance the profanity filter:

Patriots - should autocorrect to Cheaters or The Empire
Elway - Mr. Horseface
Boller - Twinkle Toes

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Would we stick with Cundiff though even if he had made that kick? Remember, Tucker was undrafted so we still would have brought him in and still would have seen all of his potential. I think the decision would be even tougher to make, but I also don't think it's a foregone conclusion that we would have stuck it out with Cundiff.

Also, I offer the following suggestions to enhance the profanity filter:

Patriots - should autocorrect to Cheaters or The Empire
Elway - Mr. Horseface
Boller - Twinkle Toes
it's definitely not a forgone conclusion we would have gone with Cundiff, but as you said, it would have absolutely been a tougher decision.