• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Black Uniforms Thread 2017

K-Dog

MVP
Somebody, other than me, ( I can not recall specifically who, I just know it wasn't me ) always started a thread about the black uniforms.
In my attempt to create the easiest and most uninteresting thread ever....
When do you think we will wear the all black uniforms this season?

Hmmmmm lets see here,,,,,, looking at the schedule,,,,, I am going to speculate Monday Night Football.
Anyone think otherwise?
No?

Okay now what can we talk about?
What numbers "look cooler " than other numbers?

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
For some reason we seem to wear black during day games when it was previously used for prime time games only.

Not a fan of this change and prefer black to stay prime time. It just doesn't have the same feel. Like when we wore them vs the panthers on a 1:00 game, wut?

The Greek

Veteran
i agree with wearing them on monday night against the texans but it would not surprise me if we also wear them for the game in england

K-Dog

MVP
For some reason we seem to wear black during day games when it was previously used for prime time games only.

Not a fan of this change and prefer black to stay prime time. It just doesn't have the same feel. Like when we wore them vs the panthers on a 1:00 game, wut?

I think we may not of had a home prime time game those season.

K-Dog

MVP
i agree with wearing them on monday night against the texans but it would not surprise me if we also wear them for the game in england

London is an "away " game for us and I am pretty sure the "alternate jerseys" are permitted for home games only.

The Greek

Veteran
London is an "away " game for us and I am pretty sure the "alternate jerseys" are permitted for home games only.[/QUOi forgot it was a road game. thank you for the correction
London is an "away " game for us and I am pretty sure the "alternate jerseys" are permitted for home games only.
i forgot it was a road game. thank you for the correction. maybe the steelers game

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
:heart: the all-black uniforms

On a side note: I was super pissed when looking online for a CJ Mosley color rush jersey and they didn't have the authentic version (had some replica or cheap looking one instead). Not like he modeled the jersey in promos or anything....

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Maybe the Steelers game @ home. And I love the all black unis. The black on black and purple on black.

Inqui

Pro Bowler
We should wear them more often. How can you not like all black
Sadly, since those are alternate jerseys, we're only allowed to wear them twice a season.

I'll agree with those who prefer to keep them for primetime games (though I can see why we'd wear them against the Panthers given Sr had only recently been cut at that point). There's something that adds to the sense of occasion when we wear black, especially when someone makes a big play.

niners25s-1-web.jpg

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
I like having the black jerseys for prime time games, and I wouldn't want to replace the purple with them.

I like the purple and black or all black combos.